7:00 pm Ottawa @ Tampa Bay OLN
9:30 pm Detroit @ Edmonton OLN
10:00pm Calgary @ Anaheim CBC
10:30 pm Nashville @ San Jose TSN

Sorry "Rangers"...
img94001446tl.jpg

It would have been nice to see an "original 6" team in there...:smoker:

Sorry Guys,

I predicted Oilers in 6 at the beginning of this thread, I really meant OILERS in 5

Bring IT!!!!!!!!!!

Drove by the rink and there is already Tons of people there, 4 hours before puck drop. The streets are closed, The peeps are chanting already "Mannie, Mannie, Mannie" outside the hotel they are staying at (Across the street from Rexall Place).

The flags are flying, the whole shop I work at booked off early, like soo many others around town.

My son is going to the game, I am moving my cars out of the garage and moving my TV into the garage, and the neighbors are bringing lawnchairs and beer. Lotsa, lotsa beer.

This, my friends, is a day in the life of an Albertan. Welcome to the Heartland of Hockey, Alberta Canada..

We're ordering in some "wings" from BP's, and we are going to sit there and pick them apart and eat them during the game....

BRING IT!!!!!!

Heeter

Last edited:
its not over, til' its over, my friend....

WINGS - OILERs GAME IS AMAZING!!!!

Sorry tdinc, but I want the Wings out first round so OLN don't try stupid **** again and show a game I want to see.

OLN does suck...I forgot you dont get CBC in Minnesota. I have the Wings FSN Local coverage and CBC again I cant stand OLN's coverage one bit...

Yeah their commentators are horrible :dead: They use the CBC feed for the Flames games when they do show them so I am happy about that :)

The game is 2-1 (Ducks-Flames) right now, 19 something minutes to go in the 3rd period. Intense even on radio :p

There is a lot of good hitting in that game, watching it right now.

San Jose is taken care of business. :D

4 - 2 Sharks

1:30 2nd

Ooooo Power Play time. :D

Woo Hoo!

5 - 2 Sharks!

Patrick Marleau, Hat Trick yeah.

Damn, Red Wings got busy. tdinc can finally put up another x :p

Yeah! 5 -4 Sharks

3 - 1 One to go Woooo Hooooo!

Maybe the extra time off will give the Rangers time to get their shyt together :s

Hotdog!!!

Wings won on Oilers penalties, I don't think that the refs called enough, ByJesus!!!. Oilers totally lacked discipline. They play like this again, They should just go home. Ya can't play like this against the firepower of the Wings. I am frustrated that they fell apart right from the beginning.

Oh well,

Heeter

Heeter said:
Sorry Guys,

I predicted Oilers in 6 at the beginning of this thread, I really meant OILERS in 5

Bring IT!!!!!!!!!!

Drove by the rink and there is already Tons of people there, 4 hours before puck drop. The streets are closed, The peeps are chanting already "Mannie, Mannie, Mannie" outside the hotel they are staying at (Across the street from Rexall Place).

The flags are flying, the whole shop I work at booked off early, like soo many others around town.

My son is going to the game, I am moving my cars out of the garage and moving my TV into the garage, and the neighbors are bringing lawnchairs and beer. Lotsa, lotsa beer.

This, my friends, is a day in the life of an Albertan. Welcome to the Heartland of Hockey, Alberta Canada..

We're ordering in some "wings" from BP's, and we are going to sit there and pick them apart and eat them during the game....

BRING IT!!!!!!

Heeter

GL HF, the wings will overcome and own a the series!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back