NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

Hey KCNY, ya want yer words Sauteed or ala Sushi? :p

Low Blow Man, Low Blow :eek:

EDIT: Gonaads - how about scrambled? :p

Don't feel too bad...10 minutes left in the 3rd period and Ottawa is up 7-2 :eek:

kcnychief said:
Low Blow Man, Low Blow :eek:

EDIT: Gonaads - how about scrambled? :p

Don't ya mean Scrabbled. ;)

And ooooh man Tampa is hurtin, but they just got another goal. 7 - 3 now.

Miracle comeback? :eek: Naaaaaaa. :p

Well they just got up 7-4...could end up being interesting.

Rangers better at least win one :(

/off to check on Jagr's status

I believe that happened Sunday, but don't quote me. I saw it on Sportscenter and PTI on Monday.

I believe he got a concussion from the hit, but he's goin to play the next day. Coolest thing about that story - is they mentioned (on PTI) that in '92 or '93 (can't recall), Paul Kariya got CRUSHED so bad, that he was unconcious (sp?) before hitting the ice. Left the game, ended up coming back to score the GW Goal.

Great Story :up:

He has a broken nose too, and yeah he's playing again.

Hockey Players are the toughest athletes out there, second to table tennis people :cool: :p

Sharks Lead 2 games to 1, yeah baby yeah!

Goooooooo SHARKS! :D

I have to give the Oilers credit..playing the "ahem.."TRAP" very well....Wings need to get their head out of their asses and play like the best team that they are...No panic yet, that double OT last night was brutal..stayed up til 2:30am.:( feeling it today ...next game will be great...

From the little I watched of last nights game, it didn't look like they were using the "trap" ;)

kcnychief said:
Jagr still questionable for tonight :eek:
You can't catch a break, Jagr comes back and you still get slapped.:laugh:

Jagr came back but you could tell he was not even close to 100%. Eventhough they lost last night, that was the best game they played. It's all but over at this point, I just hope they can salvage a win or two for dignity :(

Devils are playing insanely well right now.

I miss Mike Richter :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back