• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Visual Styles!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Here is a thread where I will update you guys with the latest themes. So lets get started!

Mafia by Y/C

Preview

Download

A very smooth, simplistic Visual Style. Currently being used on my desktop(which you guys will see soon).

Tekenision by playboy

Preview

Download

A great visual style.

Iceqube by Dazzla

Preview

Download

Another quality VS from Dazzla, as usual.

Goof by honz

Preview

Download

Nice and simple.

That's it for now, Enjoy! :D

Note: Any PM's will be deleted. If you have a question or problem, post it in this thread and I, or many of the other posters here will help you out. :) It's not that I don't like recieving PM's. If you post here, you will get answered faster.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Anwsers to some PM's I got.

Mafia: The icons set is called Snow.E 2 and can be downloaded here: http://www.rad-e8.com/main.html

They can be applied by either hacking the shell32.dll or by using a 3rd party program such as Microangelo, or IconWorkshop 5.

adek: Try reapplying Patch XP. If all else fails then you might have to use Style XP. Are you using an OEM version of XP?

Note: Anymore PM's will be deleted. If you have a question or problem, post it in this thread and I, or many of the other posters here will help you out. :) It's not that I don't like recieving PM's. If you post here, you will get answered faster.

Kush

High On Life!
:)

Hey Thanks for the answer 0_87 i wanted to ask if someone can send me the hacked .dll with the snow 2 as in it so i can paste it in. thanks alot.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I have one, and the whole package is around 30 MB! I will upload it to my server and give you guys a link later, when I get home. :)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
heh, I had a lot of fun reshacking my shell32.dll and explorer.exe the other day. let's just say Windows didn't like the new icons so it decided not to use ANY icons at all, or menubars =)

what fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies