New Visual Styles!

o_87

Could you PM me a link for your reshacked SnowE dll's please? 🙂

PS: Dazzla's Iceqube is down right now. His Idisk links are broken. I just spoke with him and he says a new website will be up soon with correct links.
 
Hi, thanks for the info DarkWolven..sure I'll PM it to you when I get home..
 
hey o_87 could i get the link to that .dll that you reshacked?

thanks
oDin.
 
Where is a good site i can go to, to find visual styles ?
 
Originally posted by o_87
Hi, thanks for the info DarkWolven..sure I'll PM it to you when I get home..

o_87, did you forget? I PM'd you but you must have deleted the PM. Can you still hook me up with the DLL's reshacked with SnowE?
 
Can I get hooked up with the link to the SnowE2 shell32.dll as well, o_87? Thanks!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top