• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

new amazing nokia!

Kush

High On Life!
check this new nokia out! GAMING! WIRELESS GAMING TOO!!!:D and it looks amazing too with mp'3s and tribad so all you people that live in the states will also be able to use one of the better phones finally (eg p800,3650) all that bells and whistles i bet but the sad thing is it comes out 4th quarter of this year.
n-gage

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
I don't know if I want to walk down the street talking through my Game Boy Advance. :D

Interesting concept, though.

Melonn

X

XP Abuser

im thinkin 450 600 £s still its very good my mobiles battery is close to dead but i might wait for this to come out if its too expensive ill steal one :)

T

theone1

unfortunately,its not perfect. for example,if u want to swap cartridges so u can play another game,u have to remove the sim card & battery,then put it back in,which just sux. the screen is also kinda wierd...

i was goin to get it as soon as it was released,but now im not so sure...

Kush

High On Life!
howd did u know that?

i dont think that would be true where did u get that information about removing the the simcard to remove the games. i think nokia is much smarter than that. as for the size its not as big as u think. its 133mm width if i remmber right which isnt that big. and i think 33mm thick that isnt that big people!:D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage