new amazing nokia!

Kush

High On Life!
check this new nokia out! GAMING! WIRELESS GAMING TOO!!!:D and it looks amazing too with mp'3s and tribad so all you people that live in the states will also be able to use one of the better phones finally (eg p800,3650) all that bells and whistles i bet but the sad thing is it comes out 4th quarter of this year.
n-gage

Much more deviated from a mobile .. :eek: , curious about its price ..

I don't know if I want to walk down the street talking through my Game Boy Advance. :D

Interesting concept, though.

Melonn

im thinkin 450 600 £s still its very good my mobiles battery is close to dead but i might wait for this to come out if its too expensive ill steal one :)

unfortunately,its not perfect. for example,if u want to swap cartridges so u can play another game,u have to remove the sim card & battery,then put it back in,which just sux. the screen is also kinda wierd...

i was goin to get it as soon as it was released,but now im not so sure...

howd did u know that?

i dont think that would be true where did u get that information about removing the the simcard to remove the games. i think nokia is much smarter than that. as for the size its not as big as u think. its 133mm width if i remmber right which isnt that big. and i think 33mm thick that isnt that big people!:D

I'll stick with the 7210 until I get my free upgrade to the 7250 ;)

Well the load bar into the flash, is exactly the same as the counter-strike bar lol :D

Skazz

One other flaw, it was posted to www.allaboutsymbian.com that to make phone calls you have to hold it sie on to your ear, ie if you had 2, you'd look like Prince Charles

It's a Gameboy Advanced with a phone.

Originally posted by gonaads
It's a Gameboy Advanced with a phone.

correction its a Nokia phone with a built in gameboy advance, man nokia's getting smarter and smarter!!!!!!!:p :p :D :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back