Never Buy A Jostens Ring!

SPeedY_B said:
Wow. "Look at me, I graduated, I bought an over-priced ring to prove it" ... you guys are weird, a certificate not good enough for you? :p :D
i realized that saudi is all about the looks and prestige and stuff

Un4gIvEn1 said:
I don't understand it either... On top of that... how many of you know a 20something guy who still wears his? Doesn't happen. Waste of money. Buy a gold chain or something.
kids in saudi are spoiled

i passed on the grad ring idea. i think they are too bulky...and too...gawdy.

i did however just score an Iron ring.
(every canadian engineer gets one)

We didnt have a problem at our school with the company. I know that they are really nice about fixing stuff but i unno about where u live.

went online like a week ago and posted this on their contact us site

FirstlyI ordered a ring much earlier than many people,i was one of the
last to recieve mine, shame on you. Second of all at least you could Get
my damn order right, you messed up my ring, i want to send it back and
get a replacement or a full refund, on the side i wanted a picutre of a
computer and you put art utensiles. this pisses me off because this
costs money and this is my senior ring, also not only did u screw up my
order, but my ring also arrived with some rough surfaces near the sides.
please hurry with a reply because i want a replacement,

Greatly Dissatisfied,
Ahmed Karam

this was their reply

We apologize for the problems you have encountered with your ring
purchase.

We pulled a copy of your original order and W25 is the code written for
side two on the ring. W25 is Advertising Art & Design. We do have a
Computer Careers design-a-side available. The code for that is W35.

To begin the return process, please visit our website at
http://shop.jostens.com//images/links/warrantyclaim.pdf to print a
repair request form.

Otherwise, please return your jewelry and repair instructions via an
insured method to:

Warranty Service Center
P.O. Box 860
148 East Broadway
Owatonna, MN 55060

Be sure to include your name, a return address, school name and
location, your phone number, and the best time to reach you between 7
a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time.

Due to the defects in the metal, we will remake the ring with the
Computer Careers design-a-side at no charge.

Thank you for contacting Jostens.

Sincerely,

Maria
Jostens Internet Customer Service

This is my reply to their reply

listen, i know what i ordered im not stupid, on the catalog i was sent whatever i put down was for the computer, so don't tell me i messed up because i took the upmost care with my order, im not going to fill out any pdf file and go through a hassle when its you guys who messed up, send me another ring thats not messed up and scratched so i can send your mess up back, and it better be over night i dont care how much it costs you (im not paying) you are the ones who messed up and sent my ring 2 months late. secondly what ever happened to the saying the customer is always right?

They said they would replace it what more do you want ? Fill out the form shut up and be happy you got any reply, stop acting like the world owes you anything its not even your money for starters lol

And I dont think acting all big on a computer suits you but then your only a kid , if you walk around in life with that attitude your going to regret that real fast one day.

themafia.69 said:
This is my reply to their reply

listen, i know what i ordered im not stupid, on the catalog i was sent whatever i put down was for the computer, so don't tell me i messed up because i took the upmost care with my order, im not going to fill out any pdf file and go through a hassle when its you guys who messed up, send me another ring thats not messed up and scratched so i can send your mess up back, and it better be over night i dont care how much it costs you (im not paying) you are the ones who messed up and sent my ring 2 months late. secondly what ever happened to the saying the customer is always right?
I don't think there was any need to reply with an attitude like that.Seems to me they are doing everything possible to put things right and it's not going to do you any harm by doing what they asked (and asked politely I might add :rolleyes: )
You need to learn a bit of respect.You can't go speaking to people in that tone,would you like it?? :speechless:

not they arent poor, btw did u read what it said? they said i messed up and i know i didnt i get really pissed off when people blame me and they are wrong, second of all they sent my ring 2 months late. 3rd of all they should make up for it by sending the new one with out me having to fill out a form why more paper work when they ****ed up? and overnight because im not waiting another 2 months to get my ring, so it was very right of me to reply like that, how would you like it if u ordered a benz and u showed up at the dealer to recieve it and they gave you a toyota? wouldnt be too happy i bet especially after waiting for 4 months (2 moths + the 2 extra)

Nobody has the right to talk to anyone in that tone would you put up with it aimed at you when offering help?.Whats wrong with people these day's everyone's either angry,arrogant or sarcastic? :crosseyed:

Evil Marge said:
Nobody has the right to talk to anyone in that tone would you put up with it aimed at you when offering help?.Whats wrong with people these day's everyone's either angry,arrogant or sarcastic? :crosseyed:
In your perspective that is. Nice that you judge everyone.

lol nice speedy, marge, im not always angry i actually try to say happy all the time, but when they mess up like that thats not my fault and then they try to blame it on me, i hate that, anyways they emailed me something and i have to print it i think and send it back with the mess up and they will reinburse me for the shipping. so im happy. that better not be my replacement one that i get though, (if u lose ur ring or somthing they send a free one 1 time i think)

Yeah cant blame you its not your fault, but mad or not manners should prevail we have a saying you catch more flies with sugar.

I don't want a class ring. They are all way to big and bulky. Yuck, who wears those anyways?

SPeedY_B said:
In your perspective that is. Nice that you judge everyone.
I spoke as I found and am not the first to notice.We're guilty of it at sometime but some are worse than others.

I agree with kermit,do unto others as you would have them do unto you :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back