Never Buy A Jostens Ring!

Evil Marge said:
May I ask what the point of them is??
Nothing. It always amuses me when people make it sound like graduating from high school is some sort of tremendous achievement.
rofl.gif

Bit camp men wearing rings and stuff, well mafia tip is, get over to argos pick one you like, then go see an engraver and do it that way, save yourself a fortune.

NetRyder said:
Nothing. It always amuses me when people make it sound like graduating from high school is some sort of tremendous achievement.
rofl.gif

I agree 100%. HS was a joke. I honestly dont get how people don't get atleast passing grades. I knew many people from my class that didn't graduate. They didn't even try. Its not all bad though; It means there will be less people trying get into college making it easier for others that actually try :)

NetRyder said:
rofl.gif

Excellent post! I'd give some rep, but I need to spread the love it tells me :p I don't get the hype over these things...if I wanted to spend $600 on a grad ring, I'd get a real ****ing ring!

Graduation is such a great way to waste money for over priced ****. Photos, rings, graduation clothes, everything is stupidly expensive.

I'll admit I ordered some grad photos, who doesn't? :p

nobody at my school buys class rings. but not necesarily b/c its expensive, its mainly because its fake and not even real gold and diamonds. ours are like $300-600 and not even real gems, so its a total rip off! most schools are like that with class rings though.

beh. Once again its a waste of money. And to add insult to injury youd idnt even get what you ordered for 455.

themafia.69 said:
its the only jewelry i own:dead:

And then you'll give it to yer girl friend and that will be the end of it. :p

NetRyder said:
rofl.gif

Screw the ring, just give me the diploma. :D

gonaads said:
And then you'll give it to yer girl friend and that will be the end of it.
i wish i had a girlfriend to give it to lol

themafia.69 said:
well i think its also something for me to say HEY U MADE IT THROUGH THIS! (my school tries to screw me constantly) if u think 455 is alot my friend spent 1480 on his

one word: KMart. I got my class ring through them around 1997 (my parents ordered it at the beginning of my junior year so that'd make it around 1997) and it cost only about 80 bucks including taxes. Though mine was made outta the fake silver cuz real gold and silver turn my skin green over time :eek: . The real silver and gold rings weren't to expensive there either.

Yes crap too easy to spend Daddy's money and big deal made it through HS wow must have been real tough! No worries this is for anyone that thinks that HS is actually work, now you have a chance to do something like work in class no more freebies from here on in.

themafia.69 said:
lol chrisp lol that killed me. umm yeah mine cost 455 dollars
mine was 570 dollars 18k gold (or as they said)
hishi's was 620 :S

who spend 1480 on his ring ?? :eek:

Wow. "Look at me, I graduated, I bought an over-priced ring to prove it" ... you guys are weird, a certificate not good enough for you? :p :D

I don't understand it either... On top of that... how many of you know a 20something guy who still wears his? Doesn't happen. Waste of money. Buy a gold chain or something.

Well now your out of high school you can get a job and spend your own money LOL

You people are in school for a longtime aren't you?? My daughters 18 but she left school years ago and has been to college and got a job in that time :speechless:

damnyank said:
This may sound crazy - but it seems I ordered from them in 1962 (or so) for my 1965 graduation ring and I was very happy with my ring!:yowch:

I got my 1991 graduation ring from them. I got what I ordered and it's a damn nice ring but, of course, that was 14 years ago. Screwups will happen with any and all businesses and with more and more use of computers as much of a paradox as it may seem I personally think more errors are made. Nonetheless, heck yes, contact them and make them resolve the problem and give you what you ordered in the first place.

As to the people commenting on who still wears a graduation ring... I do not. I do, however, still own it and keep it as a keepsake and think the money was well spent back then.

rotjong

Evil Marge said:
You people are in school for a longtime aren't you?? My daughters 18 but she left school years ago and has been to college and got a job in that time :speechless:
yeah i would get a job too, i hate spending my dads money, i never ask him for money only like once or twice when i have 0 cash, thats why he comes gives me money like every week even if i have or not, also the job thing here isnt like the states and england or any other place, we can't get jobs except if like u work for your dad's company in the summer and they pay u (my dads company only has 3 people here so its not like can do anything there, its that type of office) but u cant get a real job like work at mcdonalds or anything.

fish: safi is the one who got the 1480 ring. but it doesnt look any blingy than mine :p

i actually thought last year of opening a rim shop, and importing spinners and real nice rims from the states and being the offcial distributor in saudi because all the rims they get here are from taiwan and they are fake or just a taiwanese brand and yet still people get ripped off so i wanted to offer higher quality rims/spinners at the same price they were getting ripped off for or a lil bit more since they were american

themafia.69 said:
i actually thought last year of opening a rim shop, and importing spinners and real nice rims from the states and being the offcial distributor in saudi because all the rims they get here are from taiwan and they are fake or just a taiwanese brand and yet still people get ripped off so i wanted to offer higher quality rims/spinners at the same price they were getting ripped off for or a lil bit more since they were american

Into rimming are we?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back