Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Electronic Punk said:
Still on rank 4, xbox360 ver (which I guess may as well be the xbox ver)
So nice to be able to play it lying in bed tho :p

Wait till I find some longer S-video cables!! If I ever do:dead:

madmatt said:
Tittles, they do. There are six levels of pursuits. Spikes are used in levels four and up. You can view what level you are currently involved in by looking at your "heat" level. I don't know what level six entails because I didn't want to spoil the game (I guess it's the last task you have to complete).

I want to see what the supercharged SUV looks like (it's supposed to be bigger than the normal SUV).

Ahhhh...ic ic

I have only got up to 3 for my heat level

I haven't played it lately since I have been busy and about to install my new 200gb HD and put XP back on since I currently use Server 2003.

I love the car I have now since I got the pink slip for it from I think Number 14 or 13 on the black list. Its decked out and is just as fast as most of the most expensive cars you can get on there.

I just finished it a second time and finally got 100% on career mode. Working on completing the challenge levels, but theey are getting a bit silly...a garbage truck, come on...

Wow! I got my new gamepad today (thank you emeritus for the recommendation). I got passed the two time trial challenges I was having difficulties with on the first try. The gamepad rocks!

I got to the challenge that requires you to evade police for 8 minutes and then a half hour goes by and I can't find a place to hide from them. I went airborne over a jump, come down, and there is a huge road block with spike strips set up. I had no time to react. I wish I could've seen the final tallies for that (I think I disabled 9 police cars). The helicopter is a pain, it kicks up dust and makes it hard to see.

This game rocks!

I'm glad the gamepad works for you. Good luck in the rest of the game!!!

I need it. A lot of luck. I haven't even started my career.

madmatt said:
I need it. A lot of luck. I haven't even started my career.

So far the Career hasn't been that hard

The first part of the career pisses me off. You'll see once you start.

I can't get passed a couple of these challenges.

The time trials are a pain. And then there's dodging six road blocks which has been fun.

It would be nice if you could choose the car you want to use! On my first save I have one milestone left. I have to cause $200,000 of damage to the state.

How do you get through these time trials? No matter how hard I try to drive straight I can't get through them.

I'm on the challenge where you have to get through six road blocks. I can get through them but then I run forever trying to evade the 20 cops chasing me.

Do you have the Black Edition? Did you unlock the Burger King Challenge (69). I guess you can only complete it once.

Timetrials - once you have some nitros behind you... you can't lose the time trials. Otherwise, they some are quite a challenge. Once I had nitros I never tried them again without it :p

Have your tried crashing into the pursuit breakers? i.e. the petrol station.. the doughnut shop.. the billboard etc... if you get the cops behind you in a fairly civilised line.. and you crash through a pursuit breaker.. all the cops behind you dissappear.. they get trashed by the accident... and your bounty increases respectively.

If you still have a handful of cops behind you.. which you probably will have if you started with 20, find another pursuit breaker... continue this untill you only have a few to deal with... and then evade them & find a hiding spot. Try and do all this before backup arrives.

MdSalih

I use my nitros in the time trials and well, I can't get passed the one that is six stages. I get to stage four then I get swarmed by cops and end up hitting the yellow car. Always!

I've hit plenty of things that have taken out the cops, that's for sure.

Good to see you Salih.

NOS out of corners and at second gear on takeoff.

If a Popo gets ahead of you use NOS to bump your speed up, use the nose of your car to turn his sideways, then turn back into him slightly. Use a bump of NOS again to regain the speed you lost during the manuver.

I have been working on my own PIT maneuver. I am working on using the SpeedBreaker more, especially for road blocks.

I started my career today because I got sick of trying to beat time trials. I beat #15 in the black list.

How fast does this get as hard as the time trials? Beating #15 was easy. I'm afraid I am never going to master the art of driving these cars without hitting a wall or on coming traffic.

how do you unlock the cars? different sites suggest entering code at different stages of the game loading... ie at title screen or in the main menu. I can't get it to unlock the cars.

is there anyone who can tell me the correct method of unlocking?

You unlock the cars and upgrades as you beat the black list racers. Some races get a bit tough, when you are dealing with the cops, when they start paying attention to you. One trick, is if a race is not going well, no matter how many times you restart, reload your save and retry it then. You will get differnent opponents, and sometimes the cops are less edgy. I am still trying to cause $200,000 cost to the state on the first career I did, I am at 99%. I have actually done it twice, but right after I keep getting busted.

I beat Taz (#14). I haven't had any problems yet using the Lexus IS300 and I haven't spent any of my money. I still have troubles keeping the car on the roads at times.

If you lose a race (the ones leading up to a blacklist member) and you choose restart does that mean it never happened?

there's a (cheat) code that you can enter to unlock the cars. but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. tried entering on main menu but nothing happens.

You enter it at the screen that says "Click here to start".

I've only found two codes that work. One for the Castrol GT and the BK challenge.

It's worth noting that once you enter the code the car and track is unlocked for good. However, you can only "complete" the BK challenge once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back