Need For Speed: Most Wanted

How many times have you guys been busted? And Who's had a clean record to the end?

I've been busted once so far. Then again I haven't been playing on count of work.

It's impossible to have a clean record. Each pursuit counts infractions against you. Then again, I imagine you mean hasn't been "busted".

I started playing NFSMW this week and it is indeed a great game. The police add an interesting dinamic to the game and i love the fact that the game actually has a real storyline this time. I am number 8 on the blacklist, have to beat number 7 tomorrow :p The game is very easy in the beginning, but dont be fooled, it gets harder. I dont have any problems with the races, but it becomes hard to collect 2,300,000 bounty and complete milestones where u should tag 22 police cars, endure the pursuit for 6 minutes, dodge 10 roadblocks and dodge 4 spike strips while being chased by cops and a very annoying helicopter! I hav never bought a car, xept 4 the car i started with. i always choose 1 of the first 3 markers when i win a member of the blacklist, so that i have a 1 in 3 chance of getting a new car. when i get the new car, i just upgrade it. it is alot more inxpensive than buying a car! hope i could help sum1 wif this.
enjoy the game

So yeah I decided to reinstall the game since I put my new HD in.

Well a few days after I got the game I think my manual got mixed in with some papers that my mom threw away.

Thats a problem because it had the cd key on it :(. I really don't want to have to go get a cd key but then again I do own the game.

My mom also threw away a few important things since she lost her job and started using my computer to look for a new job. I come home sometimes to find my room cleaned and then I can't find have of the notes or cds or anything.

So yeah I don't know what to do. Should I do the unthinkable?

Call EA, see if they will replace the key.

Anyway, I haven't played in a few weeks due to work and stress. I decided to play when I got home today to relieve some of that stress and I beat Vic. I also took his car.

I decided to keep the Lexus and I went nuts on upgrades. I upgraded every thing and put a body kit on the car. It looks pretty bad ass now.

I see once I added nitro that the other cars I was racing against started using it.

What can I do with Vic's car? Besides use it. Can I sell it for money? Can I blow it up? Any thing?

madmatt said:
Call EA, see if they will replace the key.

Anyway, I haven't played in a few weeks due to work and stress. I decided to play when I got home today to relieve some of that stress and I beat Vic. I also took his car.

I decided to keep the Lexus and I went nuts on upgrades. I upgraded every thing and put a body kit on the car. It looks pretty bad ass now.

I see once I added nitro that the other cars I was racing against started using it.

What can I do with Vic's car? Besides use it. Can I sell it for money? Can I blow it up? Any thing?

You can sell it I think. Not to sure since when I got a car from winning I sold my old one and kept the one I got.

So you think EA will replace it? Not sure how I can say I really one it.

If it were the chic's car I would keep it, that's a nice looking ride.

You can call and ask, it doesn't hurt.

madmatt said:
If it were the chic's car I would keep it, that's a nice looking ride.

You can call and ask, it doesn't hurt.

It was the 14th persons car. I forget who it was. I have had it ever since and always upgrade the crap out of it since I can't seem to get the cars anymore so I always get the free upgrade special where you go in the other part of the garage and get something special.

Yeah I will call next week after I am not so busy.

Got a few things to do the next 2 days.

Not sure what came over me but I wanted to try out some cheats in MW using a trainer. It surprised me to see that the computer drives much faster than normal when I don't keep my Nitro button pressed down. In other words, the computer will always beat by miles you if you decide that you want to normal race? :s Weird!!!

MaximumPC rated NFS MW this month (March, 2006) and gave it a "Kick Ass" 9. Too bad the article is a smaller, half page article.

This game is really awesome.I used to use the PlayStation pad and I think it perfectly suitable for playing racing game

The game is really awesome. I go home every day after work and play one of the challenges to relieve stress. I love blowing right through the road blocks.

The graphics look great, yes, and it was fun for a little while - unfortunately, for the most part, I have a tough time keeping myself interested with most games; anything that's more or less linear.

My complaint was that it was far too unrealistic - I'm one of those simulation nuts :p

madmatt said:
The game is really awesome. I go home every day after work and play one of the challenges to relieve stress. I love blowing right through the road blocks.

GTA San Andreas has even more stress relieving activities. :yowch:

Nick, I know how you feel. Both about staying interested and NFSMW being unrealistic.

Shakes, "street walkers"? lol.

I tried to make the chopper in NFSMW crash into the side of a building, it didn't work. He's too smart for me.

madmatt said:
Nick, I know how you feel. Both about staying interested and NFSMW being unrealistic.

:up:

I liked Gran Turismo 2 ( last car game I played all the way ) because you could tweak things down to very small details. Realism isn't so huge of a factor but keeping one interested is haha, I'm not completely old-school but most games I like are oldies, I don't know if you've played any of these; Outrun, Road and Track Presents The Need for Speed ( Saturn ) , NFS II, and Crusin' USA :p

Even though they're old, I still play em as opposed to the newer stuff.

Attachments

• NFS_II_Special_Edition.png
    NFS_II_Special_Edition.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 108
I don't have any console gaming systems or I would likely try GT2. I've read good things about it.

Nick M said:
:up:

I liked Gran Turismo 2 ( last car game I played all the way ) because you could tweak things down to very small details. Realism isn't so huge of a factor but keeping one interested is haha, I'm not completely old-school but most games I like are oldies, I don't know if you've played any of these; Outrun, Road and Track Presents The Need for Speed ( Saturn ) , NFS II, and Crusin' USA :p

Even though they're old, I still play em as opposed to the newer stuff.

I used to play NFS on a 3DO <<<

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back