Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I like myspace...I've run into a lot of friends from college and it's developed some great connections for me job-wise. It's not all emo whiners...
 
Petros said:
I like myspace...I've run into a lot of friends from college and it's developed some great connections for me job-wise. It's not all emo whiners...

Thank you 🙂

There are to many emo kids on there though:dead:
 
kcnychief said:
I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. 🙂

I see you got a few comments from people you knew, judging by the comments anyways.
 
Yeah I found a bunch of people. The ability to search by year of college/high school graduation is sahweet.
 
Ya well, they list my High School just not my College :s 😛

I did a search and might even remove my school info, one or two people I REALLY DIDN'T want to SEE AGAIN!
 
I'm so addicted to myspace now.....

I need to let go 😀
 
I got like 3 adds in the last two days, and someone *cough* didnt have a picture for a while so I didnt approve them till I knew who it was. 😛
 
*cough*

I created the account at work, didnt' have access to pictures until I got home

*cough*

😉
 
I'm kinda losing the addiction, is slowly fading 😱
 
You need more powerful doses now, I will get ya the real good ****! 😛
 
I only give mine to friends and family ..
 
I removed my school info.

I searched and found a bunch of "losers" that I really don't want any connection to anymore.

I'm not going to put any more time and effect into my space since I won't be using it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top