Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
How would I go about making the css for it ??
 
Johnny said:
How would I go about making the css for it ??
good luck.......google is your friend. hard to find good stuff though, just go with what ya know..
 
I'm on that, thanx KC 🙂

DUH!! I have to wait till the 17th to register. Overwhelming response 🙁
 
Hey Guys -

I just joined myspace, I figured I'd give it a shot. Here is my page -

http://www.myspace.com/66179030

Nothing there yet, just signed up a few days ago and going to start working on it now. Anyone who wants to can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm going to go through this thread and add people too. I'm gonna work on my page a bit first though 😉
 
He is. You'll learn to hate him!

Tom = devil

Derek, got your request, added you. 😀
 
Everyone says they won't be posting much, but they do.

It's a virus 😱
 
I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. 🙂
 
kcnychief said:
I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. 🙂
Exactly, its an extremely useful resource and its what you make of it. Just dont accept friends you dont know if you dont want to get spammed with bulletins every 5 minutes.
 
GEN3RIC said:
Exactly, its an extremely useful resource and its what you make of it. Just dont accept friends you dont know if you dont want to get spammed with bulletins every 5 minutes.
Bulletins can be ignored, not really an issue 😉
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top