• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mr Rogers Dies at 74

P

PseudoKiller

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Television host Fred Rogers, better known simply as "Mister Rogers," died Thursday after a brief battle with stomach cancer, according to a spokeswoman for his production company.
The rest can be found here

P

PseudoKiller

I think it was more of a case ppl growing up and away from him... I was never a fan of his show but I repsected him. Seems to me he was one of the very few entertainers never to be involved in some kind of controversary.
One of the few people who practiced what he preached.

Kush

High On Life!
sory

it is sad, but if u check on ebaums world there are downloadable clips of him that sound perverted! hahahaha

I remmber when i was a little kid, my grampa used to take me in the closet
If what i remmber is right, i also remmber something about a hose. dont remmber that one, and i couldnt find them on ebaumsworld

syn

long live xp0!
we if you are around my age, we used to grow up on that stuff as a little kid, that and sesame street. then of course we all knock it when we get a bit older cause its some gay shizzy, R.I.P Mister Rogers.

would you be my neighbor?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Awww, although I found him quite annoying, many ppl grew up with Mr Rogers entertaining them.
You didn't like him 'cause he never answered any of your fan letters. :rolleyes: :p

syn

long live xp0!
thats what im saying, he was cool when we were itty bitty kiddies, now he is just labeled as chester the molester. give the guy a break.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by syn
thats what im saying, he was cool when we were itty bitty kiddies, now he is just labeled as chester the molester. give the guy a break.
Hell, I use to watch his show, My daughters use to watch his show. I always thought of him as a good guy. :cool:

Too bad. :(

Krux

Nissan Powered
im only 19 and I grew up on him, funny thing is me and a co worker where talking about him the other day and I was like isn't that guy dead? and then 2 days later this.:(

Originally posted by syn
First of all, my schools principal is Ms. Chester, and she indeed molests children, there was a news/police involved with that last year,

and Mr. Rogers is still cool, although, no need to give him a break, poor chap is dead :(

Seriously, that sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies