Mr Rogers Dies at 74

P

PseudoKiller

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Television host Fred Rogers, better known simply as "Mister Rogers," died Thursday after a brief battle with stomach cancer, according to a spokeswoman for his production company.

The rest can be found here

Awww, although I found him quite annoying, many ppl grew up with Mr Rogers entertaining them.

I think it was more of a case ppl growing up and away from him... I was never a fan of his show but I repsected him. Seems to me he was one of the very few entertainers never to be involved in some kind of controversary.
One of the few people who practiced what he preached.

sory

it is sad, but if u check on ebaums world there are downloadable clips of him that sound perverted! hahahaha

I remmber when i was a little kid, my grampa used to take me in the closet

If what i remmber is right, i also remmber something about a hose. dont remmber that one, and i couldnt find them on ebaumsworld

we if you are around my age, we used to grow up on that stuff as a little kid, that and sesame street. then of course we all knock it when we get a bit older cause its some gay shizzy, R.I.P Mister Rogers.

would you be my neighbor?

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Awww, although I found him quite annoying, many ppl grew up with Mr Rogers entertaining them.

You didn't like him 'cause he never answered any of your fan letters. :rolleyes: :p

thats what im saying, he was cool when we were itty bitty kiddies, now he is just labeled as chester the molester. give the guy a break.

Originally posted by syn
thats what im saying, he was cool when we were itty bitty kiddies, now he is just labeled as chester the molester. give the guy a break.

Hell, I use to watch his show, My daughters use to watch his show. I always thought of him as a good guy. :cool:

Too bad. :(

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. But, a sad day for the kid we were. :(

Hey Syn, do you remember "Grammer Rock"???

It use to come out on Saturday Mornings.

Originally posted by gonaads
You didn't like him 'cause he never answered any of your fan letters. :rolleyes: :p
He was too goody goody for my taste. I like 'bad' boys ;)

im only 19 and I grew up on him, funny thing is me and a co worker where talking about him the other day and I was like isn't that guy dead? and then 2 days later this.:(

I hope you don't talk about me in the past tense. :eek:

nah its just I hadn't heard anything about him in along time so I just figured... then he ended up dying:eek:

Originally posted by syn

First of all, my schools principal is Ms. Chester, and she indeed molests children, there was a news/police involved with that last year,

and Mr. Rogers is still cool, although, no need to give him a break, poor chap is dead :(

Seriously, that sucks.

fred_rogers.jpg

Goodbye Mr. Rogers. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back