Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your kidding me ?

Please read the first post and you will find what you seek

thank you

Why doesn't the first link work anymore? I need my v3 drivers so I can finally download the thousands of pics I have :(

loupsprit - the second link still works and contains the same files.

note: this thread and drivers are no longer maintained.

loupsprit - the second link still works and contains the same files.

note: this thread and drivers are no longer maintained.

Seems Lord (or another mod) needs to update the first post and remove the link.

Hey um, for some reason these drivers aren't working with my newest V3 razr phone. Any ideas?

how about driver for V3? I need some razr V3 usb driver.zip
thanks

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi

I am interested if anyone has the answer to the following.
I have a Motorola v3 and I have a Windows vista. I purchased the software which only contained the disc for XP not Vista but at least I got the data USB cable.
Please can any one help with step by step instructions and also instructions to retrieve my pictures from my phone?
This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Learnasyougo
i've read several websites and blogs on this driver and they say it does not work with Vista and only with MS 32-bit systems. hope this helps. i read this on somelifeblog.com

Do not send anyone private messages in relation to this thread or the RAZR series of phones without prior approval. Failure to follow this instruction will result in bad things mmkay!

You can find the RAZR drivers that the PC Requires to recognize the phone for the V3 and V3C by following the links below (note: drivers are for the 32-bit version of Windows XP only)

Please note that while the drivers are available at this site, support may be limited as the main focus of the site is not to support the RAZR phones.

P2KCommander is software that can be used to make changes to the phone once the drivers are installed properly. The p2kCommander files are attached at the bottom of this post/message.

LINK
http://ofg.osnn.net/razr/

Once again, these drivers are known to work with Windows XP (32-bit). They have not found much success working with any version of Vista. If you find a Vista driver, please let us know.

If you have drivers for a V3 Model not at the link above please send it to me and I will host it.
Thanks!
i am not able to open the driver after downloading. error keeps saying corrupt or invalid file. when i try to unzip it says there are no file to unzip. do you know what settings i need to change to allow the file to download. i've already allowed the site through the pop-ups. thanks

Re: Modem Driver Worked, comm Interface in P2K won't install

i want motorola v3 drivers for using net.

how can I unlock my m vc3 cell phone

I moved and want to use it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not send anyone private messages in relation to this thread or the RAZR series of phones without prior approval. Failure to follow this instruction will result in bad things mmkay!

You can find the RAZR drivers that the PC Requires to recognize the phone for the V3 and V3C by following the links below (note: drivers are for the 32-bit version of Windows XP only)

Please note that while the drivers are available at this site, support may be limited as the main focus of the site is not to support the RAZR phones.

P2KCommander is software that can be used to make changes to the phone once the drivers are installed properly. The p2kCommander files are attached at the bottom of this post/message.

LINK
Index of /razr

Once again, these drivers are known to work with Windows XP (32-bit). They have not found much success working with any version of Vista. If you find a Vista driver, please let us know.

If you have drivers for a V3 Model not at the link above please send it to me and I will host it.
Thanks!
Thanks too I have not got my cd set up right now and could not get it to work last time I try to get it to work.
But thanks /Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back