Member pics.

Duh - I am referring to the pic of your new baby cow that you posted (Smokie)!!:D

ahh lol it makes sense now, i thought ya'd cracked:p

damnyank, I resemble that picture thank you but you could have said it was a new bull that henyman has. :D

I am not bald, that is just a solar panel for a lean, mean sex machine :cool:

But a draw..never.. I may have less hair but I am much better looking than you damnyank, well that's what my mirror tells me ;)

smokie.gif

damnyank.gif

Good looks or more hair doth maketh the man look younger????

And out comes 2 liters of 30W Motor Oil. And Purple Hair Gel. :p

in a couple of weeks ill updaye it!

the school photographers just came last week to take pics so ill update my pic in like 3 weeks when i get the pics! the funny thing is that they come all the way from the states and we pay their airfare! school could just get local photographers!:D

Smokie, you are right - so sorry - I wasn't thinking - I should have said bull instead of cow.

Then I could have given you a last name of $hit and called ya bull for short!;)

All my bald buddies say they are bald from the women grabbing their hair and pulling;)

<dy thinks - I hope I don't have to explain that to henyman!>:D :D

my photo in my sig... thats tidy for me.. tho you can't actually se ;)

damnyank ya on the fine line beetween funny + me kickin ut a$$:p

What.... Henyman, Ya never told yer girl, "Let go of my ears, I know what i'm doin".
Or in Damnyank's case, "let go of what's left of my hair". :p

:p LOL

lol this is totally off subject but i really have to tell somebody, since this afternoon i'm officially not a virgin anymore...:D:D:D

don't mind me i'm just a heavy mental teenager in love....lol

yeah your right it is totaly off the subject but congrats anyway lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back