Member pics.

weheheh i really had to tell someone but i can't tell any friends cuz if i tell one friend what i've done the day after the whole school knows....

well keep it to your self then , who knows maby a school friend is reading what you poasted right now lol

what do you mean... i go to high school...we have either four, five or six grades, depends on how good you are, i'm in the fourth of six grades, (the best) lol, 15 years old....anything else?

hes not gonner give that info out, hes already borken the law with ungerage sex... maby he drempt the whole thing during recess

but enough about that, lets keep to the topic of the forum

heheheh lol....no definitly NOT hehe, but why would you want the phone number, hack the friggin school? lol, somehow i've allready been erased from the school files......

why???? aaaaahhh what have me doing wrong? (except for bad grammar...)

lol i was kidding. is any 1 new going 2 post there pics?

i really need 2 update me pic. the 1 i got uploaded @ mo looks **** cus i did it meself while i was sat here @ comp:p

as you can see i'm pro-communist....lol, nothing serious or anything, lenin and stalin and those guys just saw it wrong... karl marx had some good ideas...:D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
:p LOL

lol this is totally off subject but i really have to tell somebody, since this afternoon i'm officially not a virgin anymore...:D:D:D

don't mind me i'm just a heavy mental teenager in love....lol

Hey G-Lizard86, that girl in the pic next to you with the bottled water in her hand. Is/Was she the unlucky one ta pop yer CHERRY??? :p :p

I found a picture of myself (I'm the guy, duhh) in moscow , but its a bit old... I'll post a more resent soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back