Member Pics v1.01

For all you young pups - I have just demonstrated how to keep a lady happy - and all I did was mention a name - nothing lewd, rude or crude - that's why I am a silver haired devil! :cool:

Open? About what? That I like younger men? That they have stamina?

I do!! They DO!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Ahem...personally I believe in true devotion to one's spouse. None of this post-marital flirting nonsense :)

First ... I don't have a spouse
Second ... I'm always devoted to the one I'm dating/sleeping with
Third ... Again, I'm not married ... if someone is flirting with me and he's married ... and I don't know he's married, that's his and his spouses problem, not mine

I know I'm going to come under fire for saying this but here goes.
I don't believe in divorce or de facto couples or gays or lesbians or pre marital sex or extra marital relationships or post marital relationships outside marriage. Only one sexual relationship with one person - the person you went up to publicly make a lifelong vow to - till death do us part. :)
The U.S may call itself a Christian nation but its moral standards have taken a plunge in recent years. It's no wonder that Muslims and other religions are taking cheap shots at Christianity. :(
Anyway, I'd bettter not stray from this thread :)

I know I'm going to come under fire for saying this but here goes.
I don't believe in divorce or de facto couples or gays or lesbians or pre marital sex or extra marital relationships or post marital relationships outside marriage. Only one sexual relationship with one person - the person you went up to publicly make a lifelong vow to - till death do us part.

Divorce is a fact of life these days, unfortunately. Couples grow distant for whatever reason.

Gay and lesbian relationships? To each his/her own. I don't condem them for who they like/love. Just because they like the same sex doesn't give ppl the right to hate them or dislike them. They aren't pushing their beliefs off on us, nor should we be pushing our beliefs on them. We are born either heterosexual or homosexual, it's not a choice in life.

Jewelzz & coathanger007 - excuse me for interrupting here, however, my wife and I (both of our first marriages) have been married for 34 years on October 25 this year. We still love each other dearly and things have been good for us over the years.

Our oldest daughter is on her second marriage (he was a - - - well he was) and she made the right decision to get rid of him and she is once again married and happy with her new hubby!

Sometimes folks make the right decision (the first time) and
sometimes it takes them more times to make the right decision and sometimes they never make the right decision - but I will not look down my nose at anyone - for anything they honestly believe in and think is right for them at the time!

I have spent too much time, in too many different cultures around this world to think any other way than if you made a mistake, face up to it, sort it out and move on - rather than suffering on with the mistake thinking it is not right or just to end it!

However - I also respect the beliefs and feelings of those who feel differently than I !

Enuf siad!

You been married as long as I've been alive dy :D

17 year for me and hubby next year :cool:

Yes - I know Marge and me and the misses are old and still enjoy each other and we have good batteries - so we just keep going and going and going!:D :D

9 years married as of the 22 of October... My wife and I have been together since 1987
We are happy to this day... I still dont know why she's with me. One of the great mysteries of life I guess. :D

Is anyone here Christian? I'm not trying to put myself on a pedestal by saying I'm better than anyone 'cause I'm not. I'm simply saying that our God given consciences have been numbed by mass media and declining social values. Just think back to your younger days when right could more easily be distinguished from wrong. We can all fool ourselves into thinking what's morally depraved is alright (just take a look at the Springer show). And yes, we'll all be accountable to our maker someday. There is life after death (and it's not the matrix despite popular belief). Now that's food for thought.:)

Whats being a christian got to do with anything?
I believe in myself and my family and that's all that matters to me :cool:

Originally posted by coathanger007
Is anyone here Christian? I'm not trying to put myself on a pedestal by saying I'm better than anyone 'cause I'm not. I'm simply saying that our God given consciences have been numbed by mass media and declining social values. Just think back to your younger days when right could more easily be distinguished from wrong. We can all fool ourselves into thinking what's morally depraved is alright (just take a look at the Springer show). And yes, we'll all be accountable to our maker someday. There is life after death (and it's not the matrix despite popular belief). Now that's food for thought.:)

Dont assume yours is the only or the only true religion. You have your beliefs and thats fine but dont think for one minute that the social values are in decline in a country you do not live in. Dont base your judgement on a TV show and think all or even some people are like that. You may think your accountable to your maker but dont speak for me and show some respect for other peoples beliefs.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
9 years married as of the 22 of October... My wife and I have been together since 1987
We are happy to this day... I still dont know why she's with me. One of the great mysteries of life I guess. :D

It's the bald head ;)

Obviously I wouldn't be a believer if I didn't assume that my belief was the only true belief. I haven't shown any disrespect for anyone's beliefs since no one here seems to have any. And you're fooling yourself if you can't see the decline of societal values worldwide - it wasn't so long ago that my beliefs in the previous post were the norm. Societal dynamics have changed dramatically and this is blatantly obvious - not just in US. We'e got high school killing sprees, toddler murderers, sexual activity of every possible description...the list goes on. :(

Obviously I wouldn't be a believer if I didn't assume that my belief was the only true belief. I haven't shown any disrespect for anyone's beliefs since no one here seems to have any. And you're fooling yourself if you can't see the decline of societal values worldwide - it wasn't so long ago that my beliefs in the previous post were the norm. Societal dynamics have changed dramatically and this is blatantly obvious - not just in US. We'e got high school killing sprees, toddler murderers, sexual activity of every possible description...the list goes on. :(

Man, I always thought Australia was a paradise.:confused: :(

Believe what you want ... just dont speak for me. I am not going to get into this here... with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back