Member Pics v1.01

i like my pic...it came from some art student's project.

she said it took her forever to take a picture of her own ass...yet she wouldnt let me take the picture....im such a lady-killer =]

Originally posted by coathanger007
Just looked at some of the pics. Have no idea what everyone else had to say - I'm not going through 45 pages of posts ! As for the 2 active female members with pics (Evil Marge & Jewelzz) - I'm guessing married with children :)

Good guess.....I am married and I'm the proud owner of a 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son :D

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Good guess.....I am married and I'm the proud owner of a 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son :D

Whoa...didn't think you were that old though (that's a compliment - I think) :D

Hehehe Jewelzz is a lot older than some of you think :D It's interesting how much info you can get from an ICQ number :)

Ouch! ICQ ain't so reliable - age is just a number anywayz Jewellz, and you can always give your age in hex, I mean I'm only 2B, that ain't so old, right?

I don't even need to translate. Your birth date in your profile is a dead giveaway :D
lol...this thread's going to be overrun by golden oldies :D
Seriously, I don't mean offense to anyone :)

C'mon oldies - where's that yankee guy? And who spelt Jewelzz right? we need a post from her to check! oh and I've seen someone older than yankee on the "my first PC thred" too! honest - must have looked old even in hex....! ;)

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I ain't old.........I'm 34 years young :p

Just to show I pay attention, EM who is the Ham? I see world map and QSL cards...........

MainframeGuy - I can't remember where it was posted - but I admitted that I am not the oldest on the forum - Kirrie2001 is the oldest - somewhere around 71 by now I would guess without checking his profile or asking him. I am only 56 and Jewelzz is still a young lady - she'll be 41 on November 26th and she'll kick your butt if you miss her birthday! Now if you really want to see a funny old dude - check out my bald headed Aussie buddy - Smokie! I think there may even be one of him with hair posted somewhere!

As for the 2 active female members with pics (Evil Marge & Jewelzz) - I'm guessing married with children
Not married, 2 daughters ages 18 & 19 :)

Hehehe Jewelzz is a lot older than some of you think It's interesting how much info you can get from an ICQ number
Hmm, think my ICQ profile says I was born in 1900 :p Not very reliable, is it?

age is just a number anywayz Jewellz
It's Jewelzz not Jewellz :rolleyes: As for my age, I've never lied about it (except ICQ and I made myself ancient lol). As DY stated, I'll be 41 next month. I expect a present from each and every member to be delivered no later then Nov 26th :D :p

Nope, ICQ details were spot on accurate. Also seems she's single and looking :D Advert for Jewelzz - Any nice old eligible bachelors snooping around here? Jewelzz is your girl :D

See, that's the problem with forum anonymity. Hope none of you exercised your phenomenal flirting skills with any of the above 'cause you'd prolly only be half their age :D It's relatively simple to make educated deductions in breach of internet privacy these days. I'm guessing Jewelzz divorced not De Facto and a couple of other details I'd better keep to myself else I'd end up in litigation :D

See - I never have a problem - all the females know I am a dirty old man and accept me for that and that's why I can ususally get away with alot more than the young un's on here!

What? What's that you said Marge?? - Oh thank you - I understand now - you and Jewelzz were raised to respect your elders and that's why I get away with it!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by coathanger007
Nope, ICQ details were spot on accurate. Also seems she's single and looking :D Advert for Jewelzz - Any nice old eligible bachelors snooping around here? Jewelzz is your girl :D

I'm not looking ATM but thanks for the free advert. And, just to make it clear to anyone wanting to answer the advert.... I date younger men... early to mid 30s ;)

Gotta love the stamina ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I date younger men... early to mid 30s ;)

Gotta love the stamina ;)

Dang what a coincidence Casey happens to be 33!

OK - OK - I wish I still had the stamina!:D

<that ought to mess some of the newbies up>

:D Can't believe you're sooooo open. Half the forum wil be sending PMs about now. BTW do you ever use ICQ??? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back