• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Member Pics v1.01

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
As my web space was filling up with member pics, I decided to host them elswhere. We currently have 99 members who are not too chicken to post their mug shot. The site where they are now hosted will make it even more fun. You can now leave comments on each pic. ;) This could get really good. :D

Member Pics at Image Station

You may view them one at a time or choose the "index" option to view 10 pages worth of thumbnails or select "show all" from the index area to show all thumbnails.

M

mafiafromrussia

great. but 99 pictures of members out of Members: 19,650.

lol we 99 must be really brave to post pics :D

Xsivnforce...um...must have not looked at that. Now I know why people tell you to read the directions, or what so ever :p

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Before you view images from XP-erience.org Member Pics, you'll need to sign-in

Ya gotta join to even view the pics :rolleyes:

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Before you view images from XP-erience.org Member Pics, you'll need to sign-in

Ya gotta join to even view the pics :rolleyes:
Read above. :rolleyes: It is simple to do and the reason for it is so that when you leave comments, it says who did it.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Looks nice xsiv :) Bet you're glad to get all those pics off you site :p
Next week, I'll update mine, that pic is horrid :(

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Thank you. Yep, when I went to up some screenshots today, I ran out of space. I only have 5MB. :( This is more fun anyway since it has a guestbook and thumbnails etc.

P

PseudoKiller

hmmm I wonder if when you sign up with an email address, do you think they will spam ya?? Ah YEAH!!

P

PseudoKiller

I will send you a new one when I get home... I look much prettier and you can post that one. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal