Leaving for Vacation

Alright, we are back, with pictures(hundreds of them :p) and everything...though you lot will have to wait a bit for those and other info about the trip.

Damn, it's orgasmic to be back on cable :D

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed yourself :)

Grandmaster said:
Alright, we are back, with pictures(hundreds of them :p) and everything...though you lot will have to wait a bit for those and other info about the trip.
Welcome back guys. Nice to have you back. :)
I know the feeling. :p

Got a photo gallery you can stick em on now :)
not worked out categories yet.

Grandmaster said:

welcome back. i know the feeling. sleeping in ur own bed and eating regular food hhehe

Here's a preview :) These were taken by myself and ~bk in the village my mom grew up in.

Attachments

• PICT1501.JPG
    PICT1501.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT1572.JPG
    PICT1572.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 65
  • PICT2208.JPG
    PICT2208.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 49
  • PICT2213.JPG
    PICT2213.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 69
  • PICT2222.JPG
    PICT2222.JPG
    469 KB · Views: 74
reminds me of my grand-fathers village

nice pics guys... :)

nice to hear yer back safe and sound...

perris said:
bottom left microsoft wioll use as a desktop for longhorn

Haha, as soon as we took that one, we said "omg, this would make a sweet Bliss wall!" :p I'm using it right now. I think with a little color adjustment it could be better(the grass and sky could be brighter).

bottom right I've seen in an oil on the wall of every good mexican restaurant I've ever dined.

true

Grandmaster said:
Haha, as soon as we took that one, we said "omg, this would make a sweet Bliss wall!" :p I'm using it right now. I think with a little color adjustment it could be better(the grass and sky could be brighter).

Haha, yeah I remember that. We said that we should sell it to Microsoft. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back