• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leaving for Vacation

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Tommorow night I'll be heading off to Pakistan after 4 years for a nice month long vacation :p

It's been such a long time and I'm really looking forward to it. Total flight time included airport stays is something like 24+ hours though :S

Going with me are ~bk and hsn(so expect legacy thread movement to drop by 50% :p), so they won't be on here for the next little while either.

We will be back in Canada in time for New Years.

Merry Christmas everyone ;)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Umm, anyone know if the iPod charger works at 220V ? If it doesn't, that would blow...

And thanks for the wishes. :)

edit: Nevermind, it does :D

9. Question: Can I charge the battery when traveling abroad?
Answer: Absolutely. The Apple iPod Power Adapter can accommodate the common electrical standards used throughout the world.
Apple.com

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Err ~bk I accidently deleted your post. Instead of posting a reply I accidently edited it(I've done that before), then I thought you were logged on to my machine, then I deleted it "physically", so its lost. :p

What are you going to need your Palm for? :rolleyes: It's a vacation...

~bk

I
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Err ~bk I accidently deleted your post. Instead of posting a reply I accidently edited it(I've done that before), then I thought you were logged on to my machine, then I deleted it "physically", so its lost. :p

What are you going to need your Palm for? :rolleyes: It's a vacation...
Suurree...

Well, I'm gonna mess around with it and track down all my expenses.

(Sorry, but I have to.. it's my Financial Management homework :p)

Have fun guys. I'm sure you will.

And the flight isn't too bad if you have something to do. Watch movies, listen to your mp3s, play games, sleep...that's what I did on the trip to India last December. Ah, I wish I could go again this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown