Leaving for Vacation

Have great trip - I had a flight oiek that from Tokoyo, Japan to Marquette, Michigan when we came back from our Japan assignment! Just stay busy on the flight or you'll go nuts!!

I'll bet your butts get numb before ya get there!!!:p

Definitely post pics when you get back.

*joins everyone in waving like a loon*

Hahaha, thanks for the wishes again everyone. I'm actually getting excited now...
bigsmile.gif

Awwhh maann!
sad.gif
tongue.gif
Is it an insider joke?

~bk said:
Okay.. what is it?!
tongue.gif
Bug Omar on the flight until he tells you.
I'm sure he won't be able to survive 23+ hours of constant pestering.
rofl.gif

NetRyder said:
Bug Omar on the flight until he tells you.
I'm sure he won't be able to survive 23+ hours of constant pestering.
rofl.gif

LOL! I would love to do that, but he's gonna beat me up!
tongue.gif
Maybe he'll tell me later on..

It's something you should get as soon as you read it, otherwise no one is going to tell you. So, too bad :p

Oi, you haven't left yet? Late night flight? Hanging around with your OSNN buddies until the last minute? ;)

I think I mentioned in the first post that we'll be leaving tommorow :p

Looking forward to it too, guys. :D

And a Merry Christmas to all of you. =)

mate heres some advice:

dont go on PIA...
i went on it once and have to say its one of the worst airlines ever, nothing personal but the pakistani arlines people really need to do something about it.

I mean the hostesses are like all over 40 and scream at you for nothing, this guy went into the washroom to smoke and the hostess found out, she spent like almost 10 minutes screamin at the guy! I swear!

As for the food.......... all am im gonna say is ........Food poisoning!

I belive it does have potential but needs to get rid of these little glitches........

Anyways wish you a good journey!
BTW where in Pakistan are you going? I went to Lahore once, pretty nice place. Kashmir is really awesome!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back