Join our Project Dolphin team (Yes, its back :D)

Cool :)

We're not doing bad at all, 30 members on the team.

Khayman's lagging behind tho *prod* :D :p

Come on people! More members = more keys = cake.. somehow :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
*wants cake that was promised* :mad:

*hand xsiv BIG slice of cake* Now go a type :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Come on people! More members = more keys = cake.. somehow :D

I want pie but me doin my part, pushin 480k :D *fingers bloody... "must type moooooore"*

still typin here, but revision is gettin in the way, no matter that will be over in a week or so

Hrm it ain't letting my pulse, Hrm

And when i visit the team page it says: Can't open file: 'teams.MYI'. (errno: 145)

Skazz

Same here. Looks like a small database glitch. I am sure they will get it sorted soon.

Last time I checked, we were at #77.
I'm in school right now...will check again when I get home.

Type type type! :D

I've got a fair few on the thinger, damned thing won't pulse tho :mad:

I noticed that every so often the server gets squirly. I have noticed that it's late at night though. Maybe they are just updating stuff, or has someone else noticed it during the day?

It is workin now.

My last scheduled automatic hourly pulse was at 11:09 AM and it did not connect - it has happened at different times during the day and night to me - can't nail it down to any one thing!:confused:

Server Name or Address could not be resolved was the error I got on my 1:09 attempted pulse - if that's any help!

Again... It is working at the time of this post. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back