Join our Project Dolphin team (Yes, its back :D)

Heh, nice one, you don't have to type a lot to join, it's just a bit of fun, no-one's really competing for the number 1 place. :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
...no-one's really competing for the number 1 place. :)

What about second place? That might be a more reachable goal for me. :p

Just good clean computer fun! Is there such a thing?

Damn... It's gonna take me forever to get to No.1 again. :cool:

Got to No.1 with "Orca" for all of about 12 mins. :p

Must type till they bleed. Must help the Team! :eek:
Weeeeeeeeeeee...

and these days ive been doing some extra typing a lot actually!:D GO TEAM NTFS!!!

I can imagine, you'd end up thwapping a blank space on the keyboard as an automatic reaction :D

Just keep using Mirc or msn or something that gets the key strokes up :)

Skazz

yeah i use both, and recently ive been doing a website for my teacher so that will be more and more, and when im away, my sister is using the pc to chat on msn with her friends back in the states and everywhere so that helps with multiple users

Hint: also try explaining solutions to problems on the forum with more detail to help the user more with the problem, and to get higher key counts, like i am doing here!

It was suggested, it depends if GD wishes to make advancements on the client or leave it as simple as it is..

btw, Using Unix uses plenty of keys ;)

yes I been doing a bit of sys admin on my Unix box and just mulling around the file system. thats helped me a fair bit

Remove your tab key from your board, that'll add a few more keys :p

heh, I will never remove my tab key, I am too used to using it

up to 3rd place :cool:
lol shhh iz not a race tho :p i jus talk ta a lotta friends n all on msn n stuff soo they keep rackin up n all speedy b and EP u guys type thattttttttt much? ...whoa..lol

more the merrier desimatrix007, keep hittin those keys, we want the NTFS team near the top

That was about 3 months typing!

Been doing alot of changes to ntfs recently which will help :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back