January Desktop Captures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny said:
That is a cool desktop. I have a question though, what do you do with your iPod after 45 days and the battery dies ??

recharge it??

It takes 18 months for the battery to completely die - not 45 days. It's worth it though, very, very worth it

EDIT: don't reply to this post for PK's sake ;)

PseudoKiller said:
keep it on topic Johnny... stop with the nasty comments.
That was'nt a nasty comment. I was reading an article from a dj in New York who was saying that after 45 days the battery in them dies and there is no where to buy a new one. He did'nt make any mention of recharging it. I don't have an iPod and was thinking about buying one, so I was curious.

If what I asked seemed nasty to you I think you should look again at it. You are obviously either misunderstood or drunk lol .. Sorry to get it off topic like that, I was just curious is all ..

Ok... Back on topic.....

Sweet Desktops people... Keepem' coming :)

Here's my latest setup:

VS = Van der rohe By Grayhouse... Sweet my man....
Icons = are Umicon shell replacment... I'm still hooked.. :)
Wallpaper = By Actz.. Modded of course.. :) Nice wallpaper Actz..
Apps = Firebird, Winamp5.01, YsDock, Launch Tab, Samurize.... My creation .. :)

Click ^-^ for biggie size.. Cheers..

Beginning said:
Ok... Back on topic.....

Here's my latest setup:

Damn you beggining, that kicks ass.. what font did you change it to, as i did not like the font the VS used either.

Beginning said:
Ok... Back on topic.....

Here's my latest setup:

As stated at the beginning of this thread. Do Not Quote Images.

hey can i get a link to all the programs. Mainly the little launch thing at the bottom

@Standard = I didn't change any fonts... :) Thanks for the compliment!! :)

@Audioslayer = Here... is the link to the Launch Tab... Cheers... Thanks for the complimment.. :)

my desktop

heres my desktop for the month

Attachments

• my desktop.JPG
    my desktop.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 156
Audioslayer.... Cool desktop... That didn't take you long to get that Launch Tab up and running... :)

Johnny said:
That was'nt a nasty comment. I was reading an article from a dj in New York who was saying that after 45 days the battery in them dies and there is no where to buy a new one. He did'nt make any mention of recharging it. I don't have an iPod and was thinking about buying one, so I was curious.

If what I asked seemed nasty to you I think you should look again at it. You are obviously either misunderstood or drunk lol .. Sorry to get it off topic like that, I was just curious is all ..

Since I can not read minds, and know of no article stating such a short battery life, nor did it have anything to do with posting desktops and there was nothing about it being a joke or whatever, it sounded nasty to me.
As far as drunk is concerned, I dont find that comment funny at all.

thanks i was trying to make a active desktop and find quick launch software but thanks to you i found it and it looks great...thanks a million man. Hope to see ya around

What program (or plugin) do you guys use to display the name of the winamp song on the desktop?

OSX "10.3.2"

ok, here i have chaged my HD icon to the panther icon set, and changed background ;)

Geffy, TheKore, AudioSlayer, and Beggining all kick ass desktops :D 4 really nice ones overnight - that has to be a record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back