January Desktop Captures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your desktop

ive seen this on another forum and its always popular so i thought id start one off here...

got a desktop to show off? post it here...

heres mine, using stylexp and winamp 5(faded at the op)

its my desktop at its neutral state

Attachments

• forcerdesk.jpg
    forcerdesk.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 125
PseudoKiller said:
ahhh the thrills of linux...

That looks nice also .. Is that slackware as well ??

I have to install linux again :)

umm, damn muzikool, that is nice :cool: lol

..Im sure someone has asked before, and Im some sort of ignorant sad sad man, but the program(s) you have docked on the left... what are they (very cool)?

NerdUprising said:
umm, damn muzikool, that is nice :cool: lol

..Im sure someone has asked before, and Im some sort of ignorant sad sad man, but the program(s) you have docked on the left... what are they (very cool)?

I believe that is Samurize

I'd like to ask what those icons on the right are on muzikool's desktop? Are they just plain icons or a special bar program? Thanks.

NerdUprising, it is a Samurize config, as Standard correctly stated. There are several different Samurize configs throughout this thread, but they all usually display info such as weather, disk space and memory info. You can get the program at http://www.samurize.com :)

RagnaroK, the bar on the right is ObjectDock, which emulates Mac's animated bar. My favorite site for configuring the dock is http://www.wincustomize.com
You can download the program from there, and then choose which icons you'd like to use from the site as well. The program comes with a bunch of default icons, but the ones I use are all hand-picked from the site. Hope that helps! :)

Here is the Earth wallpaper from the Cosmos series that SpitFiR3 requested. Couldn't remember where I got it from, so I thought I'd just attach it here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back