January Desktop Captures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Division Bell wallpaper NerdUprising.

Ogden2k said:
What style / design is this? I've seen others with it also and am wondering where I can find these.

You mean the visual style? It's called "Opus OS" . Just do a search on google , shouldn't be too hard to find

skinning application:
PatchXP
skin name:
OpusOS
icons:
GANT
wallpaper:
personal mod of dubelyoo

Attachments

• jan.jpg
    jan.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 128
Me loves the Floyd Stuff. Sweet and cool.

Dredd, can you post that winamp skin or pm or something? Tried looking for it and couldn't find it

Here is my desktop. I am still playing around with some things to decide on what exactly I want, but this will do for now:

Vs: ThinCurve
Winamp 5.01: BlueCurve (It matches nicely)
Wallpaper: Nemo (3d)
Statbar: Windows Classic color with a little bit of transparency
Icons: Default (I don't like to use those iconpackager progs - they in a nut shell sux)

Enjoy:

P.s. NerdUprising could you please attatch that Division Bell mod wallpaper or tell me where you got it ?? I am a Floyd Fanatic :)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 125
weeee! made it myself last night lol

here you go:

keep in mind that right now its 2048x768 (for dual-head) but if you want, I can change it to look spiffy on single (in whatever res you want)

Attachments

• divisionBell.zip
    319.5 KB · Views: 74
samsara
yz'dock
IcedSystem icons
Modded Wall of RedHat wallpaper

Attachments

• desk180104.jpg
    desk180104.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 131
Johnny said:
Here is my desktop. I am still playing around with some things to decide on what exactly I want, but this will do for now:

Vs: ThinCurve
Winamp 5.01: BlueCurve (It matches nicely)
Wallpaper: Nemo (3d)
Statbar: Windows Classic color with a little bit of transparency
Icons: Default (I don't like to use those iconpackager progs - they in a nut shell sux)

Enjoy:

P.s. NerdUprising could you please attatch that Division Bell mod wallpaper or tell me where you got it ?? I am a Floyd Fanatic :)

Where can I get that wallpaper?

default theme, consumer ways icons and wall..

Attachments

• Consumer Ways.jpg
    Consumer Ways.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back