January 2005 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Avtar...
 

Attachments

  • chand -=- msn.jpg
    chand -=- msn.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 167
Some really great ones this month from the usuals... NetRyder, ~bk, Jewelzz, EP and wadada. I've haven't changed mine the past couple of months, so it's definitely time for something new.
 
Just whipped up a temporary sig while i'm waiting to upgrade (will have stick with this sig now for about 2 weeks) Looking better than my last one anyways heh
 
Thanks muzikool. Waiting to see your new set. 😀
 
Like 'em ray, where's the pics from? My mate's got it as my his phone's background and he doesn't even know what it is 🙂
 
They're from Once Upon A Time In The West. I scanned the DVD case to get the pictures. Glad you like them 🙂
 
Seeing all these cool sets makes me want a new one, too. 😛
 
Seems to be a lot of sigs getting bigger than the guidelines :lick:
 
I'm glad I turn off the sigs in that case then Marge :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top