January 2005 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t my new set, the image is from a wall i managed to find somewhere.
i really cant remember but if i do i will be sure to share 🙂
 
Dublex said:
I'm glad I turn off the sigs in that case then Marge :laugh:
:laugh:
Wasn't like this in the old day's,noone ever got away with it then :lick:
 
Evil Marge said:
Seems to be a lot of sigs getting bigger than the guidelines :lick:
Noticing this myself, I'll have to go through the thread and start kicking booty 🙂
 
I forgot who exactly made my avatar, but it's not my creation. My sig image is what happens when I get bored at 1am and decide to take some night pictures of my car. That one ended up being the coolest so I turned it in to my sig over on rx7club and thought it'd look good here as well. 🙂
 
Hmm, I suck at graphics so I'm just using xfire's sig thingy, does it pass the guidelines? :dead:
 
440 x 111 pixels. Appears to be ok 🙂
 
Got bored of my previous set. Here's something quick and simple. 🙂
 
Got bored, Kicked these out - will eventually work on a proper set or beg someone else to.

Very nice installments for the end of the month btw everyone
 
These be mine for this last day of January and on through Febuary. 😀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top