iPod Shuffle

I think the shuffle is probably the best flash based mp3 player outthere. If you're into the shuffle, I recommend checking out my new siteI set up, this is a bit of a shameless plug :p

http://www.ipod-shuffle-shop.com

There's all kinds of useful bits and peices there.:)

muzikool said:
Speedy, if you'll post your reference and delivery numbers, then I'll keep track of your package to be sure that it arrives safely at my, err your doorstep. :)
Fock. Orf. :D

It's being delivered tomorrow. They attempted on Monday, left a card saying call to arrange delivery, instead was going to pick it up, but they'd already put it out for delivery again today... idiots. So tomorrow it shall be delivered to my moms workplace. Surely they can't mess that up? :p

This may be of interest to some: How Much Should an IPod Shuffle Cost?

Personally, I think $99 is a perfectly reasonable cost, but some people say the price will go lower once flash memory goes down in price. Apparently that is the most costly element that goes into manufacture of the Shuffle.

Wow, it's quite sad someone bothered to work that out.

Any one any idea waht happened to my iPod shuffle!?!?!??
without reason nor cause i Tunes nor my Mac system won´t recognize it anymore (i Pod not detected appears), it charges and still plays music but can´t get it to be recognized by the system anymore.I tried with two Macs now but it is simply ignored.

PLEASE help!!?! my adress is hixxx2001@yahoo.com.mx
Muchas Gracias!

Have you tried resetting it (sorry I don't know one so I don't know the steps but instructions should tell you)? Also are you running the latest version of iTunes? Maybe check to see if the shuffle itself has had a update.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back