iPod Shuffle

yeah but a lot of the people that get the mini get it because is cute and small, not all the people want storage like us, my teacher and some other people i know have it they arent to worried about the more bang for your buck that u get from getting the normal ipod

Yes Sean, but because it's apple all the zealots have to pick at it like the pedantic whores they are. Nice to know though, good job I don't have an eMac or G3 :)

thekore said:
could happen with any similar format mp3 player too tho really :p
True...just depends on the construction.

SPeedY_B said:
Yes Sean, but because it's apple all the zealots have to pick at it like the pedantic whores they are.
It was first posted on AppleInsider. :p

Like I said, the info is handy to know, but the fact is that this news will spread fast because people love it when things go wrong for Apple, because they're pathetic.

SPeedY_B said:
Like I said, the info is handy to know, but the fact is that this news will spread fast because people love it when things go wrong for Apple, because they're pathetic.
True. It's the same case for Microsoft, Intel, and so on...people are weird. :D

Ive always believed that the people complaining about small issues, and zealots on one side, are just jealous of what the other side has to offer.

it'll hurt apple for a bit, but then get them going to release the next version which will be designed differently.

And personally i don't know anyone that does not have an extra USB extensions cable lying around from that old printer which they bought. So basically it is a bad excuse.

Re: iPod Shuffle GET ONE FREE!

Like.. Oh My God! You like so totally work for them don't you!

:rolleyes:

Scooter said:
Like.. Oh My God! You like so totally work for them don't you!

:rolleyes:

hahaahahahhahah! you think?

Thanks for registering with your first and last post just to post the link with your referral id.

did he/she really have one post wonder under there name?

Yeah, I think the site automatically puts that under there if someone only has one post.

I think some Admin had fun with that custom title. :D

Suez75 said:
Hey I am an idiot who doesnt read forum guidelines about stupid Free iPod crap, look at me dance

The end of that made me laugh outloud in class...a few people looked at me :S.

At last...
Dear David Kerry,

We are pleased to send you this dispatch notification regarding your Apple Store order. Your order has been dispatched and will be delivered to your shipping address. Please keep this email as it contains your reference number and delivery number. Should you have any queries please quote these reference numbers.
...but you just know I'm going to be at work when the bloody courier comes. Always the way.

Speedy, if you'll post your reference and delivery numbers, then I'll keep track of your package to be sure that it arrives safely at my, err your doorstep. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back