How much is gas in your area?

91.9p/litre

Which is about 3.30 US$ Gallon approx. :(

I used to fill premium even when I had a 4 banger in college.

Not many people realize how important a car is to them till it fails.

I decided very early on in my life that I would baby my car and treat her nice all round. Now I've got a 6 cylinder, still treating her nice :)

Just got a basic service done, got my minor shakes and rattles (ran over a busted tire on the highway, bent a metal retention bracket) and stuff fixed Monday, back to being quiet and smooth :cool:

I don't want to sound like a stickler...but...The U.S. still has the cheapest Gas prices. We are just not used to it. Heck, I drive a GMC Yukon with a 30 Gallon Tank :laugh: , Its my choice, to have an SUV Yeah I may complain about it a bit under my breath while I dish out $50 and I only get a half a tank..:dead:

To some people it is a pain in the arse...I just don't make any unnecessary daily trips to save on gas.

madmatt said:
I'm going to Wal-Mart to buy a bicycle.
I already own and ride a bicycle often,I'm a whizz downhill but don't like peddling back up :mad: :laugh:

:laugh: too bad you can't go downhill both ways:laugh:

I paid 97.9p per litre at last fill up (I can only use Optimax/high octane for various reasons) which equates to about £3.50 per US gallon = $6.22.
A tank (£40 = $72) lasts me about a week.

I dont know what MA is at right now but, down here in NC, I'd say its about 2.89 dollars for 1 gallon of low grade and 3.13 dollars for premium. I can only shudder when i think how much it costs to fill my dads boat this summer, last summer we had a two engine gas boat at 36 feet, this summer we upped to a 44 foot diesel, diesel is significantly cheaper, about 1 dollar cheaper but it will still be 3.50 a gallon. Even though it is a bigger boat, it gets about the same gas mileage, my dad's old boat got about used about 20 gallons per hour per engine going 20, my dad's new boat should be the same.

Where are you located?
Thats not too bad, granted its still high but compared o the 2.80s thats a pretty good deal.

Sierra Vista, Arizona. I can actually get it about 2 cents cheaper on post (US Army).

tdinc said:
I don't want to sound like a stickler...but...The U.S. still has the cheapest Gas prices.

Not to be a stickler.. :p

But the oil producing countries have the cheapest gas

Granted, this chart is a year old, but the ratio is still about right with places like Venezula and Kuwait with some of the lowest gas prices around the globe.

But, yes, compared to most other western nations, the US does have fairly cheaper gas in comparison..

I think that he meant non oil producing countries

Look for a major amount of companies to go bankrupt, people to quite their jobs, the welfare rate to go up. The auto sales to plummet, the sale of everything to plummet, people staying at home and not seeing family members, etc, etc, etc, etc. All because of a group of greedy oil barons who give a rats patute about the people in this country.

I was watching the news about this the other day. They were saying that the President of Exxon retired this year with a $400 million dollar pension. Last year the guy was making $190,000.00 a day !! Also, the oil companies only make a six cent profit off of a gallon, the rest of it is taxes! It's time to go to city hall and tell the lazy hypocrites to get off their butts and do something for the people for once. I am so sick of them doing for themselves and no one else. The stupid jack asses ..

Err.

Taxes pay to pave roads. Lets take a look at Oregon, where there are no taxes, and no jobs, and ****ty roads, and well you get the picture.

What about AMD or Intel making a killing off a processor? Is that wrong too? If you don't like the price of gas, don't buy it. Find a job where you can cycle to work. There are alot of people who do.

But then again this is America goddamn it and we have the farking right to have everything we want! Drive the biggest bohemouth POS SUVs we want, and never pay for it in this lifetime. We must have the biggest baddest newest toys and if another country can't buy food while we plunder it for it's cheap labor and cost of living, hey, not our problem.

yes walmart is the place to be lol.... you can ge a cookie there for your efforts ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back