• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much is gas in your area?

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
Just curious what everyone is paying.

Its $2.70/gal where I work. In my crappy little town its $2.81

Probably gonna go up soon.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
2.70 isn't bad.. neither is 2.81

Last night, places in my town were $2.94 - 2.97, going a little further out of town dropped down to $2.89-2.91. Gas station near my work (which is usually cheap) was selling this morning at $2.99!

:eek:

Aprox

Political User
2.90 - 3.00 in my general area. On the news they were saying it could easily get up to 3.25 or higher by mid summer. Makes me want a hybrid car really bad.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
[Sarcasm]
What if we don't buy gas one day ... than the oil companies will literally choke on their supply.
[/Sarcasm]

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
BouncingSoul said:
[Sarcasm]
What if we don't buy gas one day ... than the oil companies will literally choke on their supply.
[/Sarcasm]
People always say that they'll boycott this and that for 1 day but no one ever actually does it :rolleyes:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Evil Marge said:
People always say that they'll boycott this and that for 1 day but no one ever actually does it :rolleyes:
Coz it's utterly pointless and useless :cool:

Besides, I'm too lazy to boycott things.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I heard a report on Fox News today saying that gas will be over $4.00 a gallon as a nation-wide average by mid-summer :eek:

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
2.95 92 Octane

I'm going to buy a Hummer to sit and look at. Cause those bitches are gonna be CHEAP when people get tired of paying for the gas.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Steevo said:
2.95 92 Octane

I'm going to buy a Hummer to sit and look at. Cause those bitches are gonna be CHEAP when people get tired of paying for the gas.
I think I'll buy some slaves to tow that around as well.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
hah I got 2.89 for reg just down the street it cost me 48 to feel up the minivan. Good think I don't need premium, I feel sorry for the poor bastards that do, but then I look at the car they are driving, and that feeling goes away real fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix