How much did u get your* Radeon 9700/G4 Ti4600?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#4
I paid 320 US... :)

WAY back when... I reckon I was one of the frst on this board to get one...
 
R

rettahc

Guest
#5
Umm long story and not going to tell it, but it now looks like I paid a total of $100 for my G4 ti4600
 

Kush

High On Life!
#6
ehehehe!

well first of all i didnt get our anything, i got my geforce 4600ti! hehe

My dad got it from the states in best buy for $334.99 Us dollars.:)
 
D

deadzombie

Guest
#7
Originally posted by rettahc
Umm long story and not going to tell it, but it now looks like I paid a total of $100 for my G4 ti4600
How did you do that? I thought I got a great deal on my GeForce4Ti 4200 128ddr at $135 many months ago...if I can get a better card for $35 less I want in!!!:happy:
 

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
#8
I've paid for my Ge-Force4MX 440 from Leadtek 160$ when was released ( very satisfied with it also in the present ) . Can't wait for GF FX , from Leadtek , sure ... :eek:
 
R

rettahc

Guest
#9
Originally posted by deadzombie
How did you do that? I thought I got a great deal on my GeForce4Ti 4200 128ddr at $135 many months ago...if I can get a better card for $35 less I want in!!!:happy:
Umm, no you don't:confused: trust me. It was a rather unique situtation
 
#12
i payed $250, but then i had to have next day delivery and what not, so i figureed what the hell. there was a lan party the next day, i had to get that puppy up and running.

total cost: $312
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#13
ok lets make sure we put down how much we paid NEW for the cards... if you are getting it from ebay or some other such program used or whatever... or as gifts... please note that down... :)

makes it a lot clearer to those looking @ this thread and going whoa... just 100 bucks or just 60 bucks :)
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#15
Originally posted by Jz1397-4
yo man, newegg.com is where its at. :D
you mean where it was lol...

I checked there the other day and sold out... ALL r300 cards sold out :)

is where I got mne from.. I think it was a website mis-print... so I got it around 40 bucks cheaper than regular at the time :)
 
R

rettahc

Guest
#16
Originally posted by Sazar
ok lets make sure we put down how much we paid NEW for the cards... if you are getting it from ebay or some other such program used or whatever... or as gifts... please note that down... :)

makes it a lot clearer to those looking @ this thread and going whoa... just 100 bucks or just 60 bucks :)
100 new.
 

Krux

Nissan Powered
#17
Originally posted by Sazar
ok lets make sure we put down how much we paid NEW for the cards... if you are getting it from ebay or some other such program used or whatever... or as gifts... please note that down... :)

makes it a lot clearer to those looking @ this thread and going whoa... just 100 bucks or just 60 bucks :)

mine was new friend bought it for his gf's comp she broke up with him b4 it made it there so I claimed it for 60 bucks :)
 
#18
Originally posted by Sazar
you mean where it was lol...

I checked there the other day and sold out... ALL r300 cards sold out :)

is where I got mne from.. I think it was a website mis-print... so I got it around 40 bucks cheaper than regular at the time :)
they have the AIW in stock. i am thinking either the AIW 9700 pro or waiting for the R350 aka Radeon 9800.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,971
Messages
673,300
Members
89,016
Latest member
Poseeut