How much did u get your* Radeon 9700/G4 Ti4600?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Where did u buy it online or outside?
How much did you buy it?

I paid 320 US... :)

WAY back when... I reckon I was one of the frst on this board to get one...

Umm long story and not going to tell it, but it now looks like I paid a total of $100 for my G4 ti4600

ehehehe!

well first of all i didnt get our anything, i got my geforce 4600ti! hehe

My dad got it from the states in best buy for $334.99 Us dollars.:)

Originally posted by rettahc
Umm long story and not going to tell it, but it now looks like I paid a total of $100 for my G4 ti4600

How did you do that? I thought I got a great deal on my GeForce4Ti 4200 128ddr at $135 many months ago...if I can get a better card for $35 less I want in!!!:happy:

I've paid for my Ge-Force4MX 440 from Leadtek 160$ when was released ( very satisfied with it also in the present ) . Can't wait for GF FX , from Leadtek , sure ... :eek:

Originally posted by deadzombie
How did you do that? I thought I got a great deal on my GeForce4Ti 4200 128ddr at $135 many months ago...if I can get a better card for $35 less I want in!!!:happy:
Umm, no you don't:confused: trust me. It was a rather unique situtation

sexual favours were exchanged hahaha =P

i paid AU$699

so its about US$350.

i payed $250, but then i had to have next day delivery and what not, so i figureed what the hell. there was a lan party the next day, i had to get that puppy up and running.

total cost: $312

ok lets make sure we put down how much we paid NEW for the cards... if you are getting it from ebay or some other such program used or whatever... or as gifts... please note that down... :)

makes it a lot clearer to those looking @ this thread and going whoa... just 100 bucks or just 60 bucks :)

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
yo man, newegg.com is where its at. :D

you mean where it was lol...

I checked there the other day and sold out... ALL r300 cards sold out :)

is where I got mne from.. I think it was a website mis-print... so I got it around 40 bucks cheaper than regular at the time :)

Originally posted by Sazar
ok lets make sure we put down how much we paid NEW for the cards... if you are getting it from ebay or some other such program used or whatever... or as gifts... please note that down... :)

makes it a lot clearer to those looking @ this thread and going whoa... just 100 bucks or just 60 bucks :)
100 new.

mine was new friend bought it for his gf's comp she broke up with him b4 it made it there so I claimed it for 60 bucks :)

you mean where it was lol...

I checked there the other day and sold out... ALL r300 cards sold out :)

is where I got mne from.. I think it was a website mis-print... so I got it around 40 bucks cheaper than regular at the time :)
they have the AIW in stock. i am thinking either the AIW 9700 pro or waiting for the R350 aka Radeon 9800.

I bought it for my b-day, on valentines day.... ugh, anyhoo... i got it from best-buy, they still sell it for $400...

$272 US - ocsystem.com

I think I bought it at the lowest possible price... kinda like my P4 2.4 GHz Northwood (533FSB) - $186 And that was back in October. :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back