• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how do i fix this roxio error.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I was getting same kind of message a few days ago,turned out to be a clash between my Easy CD creator and INCD software.Do you have more than one burning software installed??

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
oh fixed. aparently h e had formated the cd he was using with direct cd.. something went wrong and he was still trying to use the cd. so new cd = no problem. I hate roxio osftware .. LONG LIVE NERO!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
uninstall the crap software lol .. That will get rid of all errors. When you do that, move up to the king, his name is NERO !! :D

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
eh oh - I detect some fanboy thread posting here!

anyway - thing is basically to stick with ONE burning suite helps - and DIRECTCD is one of the most tricky offenders in the Roxio suite - I know because the complete and guaranteed uninstall is a pig of a job.... and I had to do it...

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
see but companys are cheap and for some ungodly reason like dell.. and dell comes with the POS roxio.. so.. i must make crap work thats what i get paid for making crap work hehe.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
themafia.69 said:
you use nero or burn at once, roxio makes the worst burning software ever
I bet to differ,been using Roxio since I bought my pc but thats a different topic altogether and has nothing to do with his question so how did we end up with this? :laugh:

Kush

High On Life!
it is the worst software to burn cds, trust me. first of all try to backup a copyprotected game, will never work with roxio, and other things that piss me off about it that i cant remmembr now and dont want to lol

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
themafia.69 said:
it is the worst software to burn cds, trust me. first of all try to backup a copyprotected game, will never work with roxio, and other things that piss me off about it that i cant remmembr now and dont want to lol
Actually it does,I did exactly that for my son last week and every burn't disk I own was made with Easy cd creator basic but as I said thats a different subject :lick:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Err Half Life I think,can't really remember.Most games he buy's I copy as he has a terrible habit of scratching them so they don't work :rolleyes:

Kush

High On Life!
thats what i thought:p so i wasnt really ganna argue with u, just when ur son starts to play these new games u know what to do:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies