How did you find your way to XPerience?

Originally posted by dealer
you new guys should track down all those old posts from these guyz...so much fun

/me runs and hides..... under xsiv's bed ;) :p

Actually i was looking for Xp sites, and got a link to a site called "Windows Binds" was alittle boring , so I tryed the links that where there... saw Xp-erience.org and decided to stay.
Well i dont go as back as some of the mods... but i've been here for half a year or so... Never bothered to go into the forums (and register while i'm at it) until the first time my xp crashed...
Been on the forums almost every day sense. met some great people on the forums and in the chatroom, tryed to post news for a while, but then some of the mods got alittle upset, because I got the news from the same place they did, just before them...
so now i'm just visiting the forums and trying to help people (When i can, I dont believe in answering without being sure of what i'm saying)...

Now put some sentimental music and read Netryders thread again! :D

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
hey Electronic Punk, are you gonna reply to my PM that i sent u?

Replied to the same question several times on the main forums.

Basically, I choose who is a mod (or more than a mod), thanks for your interest but we have enough mods at the moment.

When we do make mods we tend to choose people who have been around a while and contributed. Had problems in the past.

really? what kind of problem? people becomming mods, then never visiting the site anymore? if it's cause of that, i wouldn't do that. i love this site too much to leave it alone even for a day. it's the only website i really ever visit. i looked at tweakxp.com and all those others, but nothing even comes CLOSE. and about the contributions, i almost always look at the forum posts, or am looking for new software that is useful for anything.

If you like the site, then stick around and contribute. EP is saying that we aren't in need of any new mods right now.

Just wanted to thank everyone for answering my question about your XP-erience history and various things. It has been a pleasure reading this :)

Thanks Everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back