hey london peeps...

falconguard said:
definitely not what you are buying :laugh: I personally thought this was a very educational thread. Now I know what not to wear if I'm ever in the UK
yaaaaay, we saved someone.

Mafia, normal clothes. Whatever the hell's comfortable, I won't wear something because it's branded, I'll wear something because I like it. Simple really ;p

themafia_69 said:
then what types of clothes do u guys wear
I'm sorry but what I wear won't suit you.You'll look pretty stupid in a pair of woman's bootleg jeans,high heel boots and a jumper :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
I'm sorry but what I wear won't suit you.You'll look pretty stupid in a pair of woman's bootleg jeans,high heel boots and a jumper :laugh:
Stop it your making me drool :)

Moonwraith said:
Hmmmmm, knocking burberry is one thing, knocking the fcuk dodgy T-shirts is another thing, But i do like the jeans. Yes, I'm a consumer whore.

FCUK.. Hmmm, the things you pick up in budget/random stores is one thing, but the FCUK shop itself is pretty nice; expensive mind.

I'm an FCUK man as well, have prob 25+ of their FCUK T shirts.

Burberry has got a bad image (and its crap), loads of places just wont allow people in ,shops/clubs if they are wearing burberry...in Brum anyway.

SPeedY_B said:
yaaaaay, we saved someone.

Mafia, normal clothes. Whatever the hell's comfortable, I won't wear something because it's branded, I'll wear something because I like it. Simple really ;p

I don't know if "save" would be the right word, as I was never really lost, but I do appreciate the caution. :)

To work I wear a shirt and jeans, and shoes.
To go out I wear a shirt and jeans, and shoes.

Easy!

Hmmm.. I don't go in search of makes in all honesty, it just tends that some of my favourite/longest lasting are expensive ones.

My clothes: Wearing flared jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, and a hong-kong phooey jacket :D lol

well, speedy not only do i wear them cuz they are brands, but i love the shirts they make, because i feel comfortable in them and feel like they make me look good, or just that i enjoy the shirt, like i have some non branded shirts that have lenin and che on them but i wear them cuz i like them, anyways i also wear von dutch, but i only have 1 shirt and a hat. what do u think of von dutch, also i wanna get some hollister.

*sigh* brand addict. I dont know about anywhere else in the world but here in th uk people that absoulutley HAVE to have brand name stuff are generally looekd on as uneducated low lifes, drop-outs and never-will-be's desperate to make themselves look like they are not sitting on the floor a few feet away from the social ladder.

Brand addicts generally get rejected by all but other brand addicts. Do youorself a favour and buy clothers not based on the brand or the fact they make you "loko tough and strong" and whatever but becuase they genuinley do make you feel good, just remember it doesnt need a brand name on it to achieve that.

LordOfLA said:
*sigh* brand addict. I dont know about anywhere else in the world but here in th uk people that absoulutley HAVE to have brand name stuff are generally looekd on as uneducated low lifes, drop-outs and never-will-be's desperate to make themselves look like they are not sitting on the floor a few feet away from the social ladder.

Brand addicts generally get rejected by all but other brand addicts. Do youorself a favour and buy clothers not based on the brand or the fact they make you "loko tough and strong" and whatever but becuase they genuinley do make you feel good, just remember it doesnt need a brand name on it to achieve that.
Thats actually true where I live,you see them all going to sign on or being chased down the street by the bobbies with their expensive gear looking like walking billboards :laugh:
You can buy nearly idential stuff in cheaper stores except they don't have a silly logo emblazend on them.I have a pair of jeans with butterflies on that are nearly identical to a pair of expensive one's except I paid 14 quid for them instead of 34.99 :yowch:

themafia_69 said:
well, speedy not only do i wear them cuz they are brands, but i love the shirts they make, because i feel comfortable in them and feel like they make me look good, or just that i enjoy the shirt, like i have some non branded shirts that have lenin and che on them but i wear them cuz i like them, anyways i also wear von dutch, but i only have 1 shirt and a hat. what do u think of von dutch, also i wanna get some hollister.

hee.. good for you. just don't let Speedy & Co here catch you on the streets wearing the stuff. :p

What if people genuinely like some clothes, feel good, look good, but HAPPEN to be be brand named? eh? Not buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you not to is exactly the same as buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you to! :) (if you follow)

Khayman said:
What if people genuinely like some clothes, feel good, look good, but HAPPEN to be be brand named? eh? Not buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you not to is exactly the same as buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you to! :) (if you follow)
Them people who genuinely like some clothes are ok,it's the people who refuse to buy anything else :lick:

Chill dude,it's not supposed to be taken seriously :rolleyes: We're having a larf :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back