hey london peeps...

Wait, you call someone a chav then follow it with "nuff said laterz" there's something rather wrong with that.

Khayman said:
Wow, such hostility over something so trivial :)
Fashion police!
fashionpolice.jpg
Do you expect us to sit here and do nothing to save this poor child? We are only trying bring him to his sense's :laugh:

SPeedY_B said:
Hahaha, what an awesome thread.

Burbery wearers make me laugh, silly tossers who think they're big/clever/hard, at the end of the day they're just morons making a fool of themselves or are going to get their heads kicked in.

(note: I'm not sorry if you're a townie scumbag reading this, I just want to laugh at you ;P)

lmao, That's great :D So true too.

Talking about having all my birthdays at once, my brother's randomly emptied his wardrobe tonight - He's got some crap in there lol, what i don't like goes either to dad/bin heh

well not here, people who wear burberry have it made, and its a nice brand in my opinion u brits should support ur country :p and im also getting alot of fcuk shirts (have one now and getting more later) it says "too busy to fcuk"

Somebody send for a doctor,the boy's in a worse state than I realised :eek:

Argh! Chav on the loose!
By the way, Burberry are owned by GUS, a corporation that also own Argos and Homebase.

Well GUS can keep it,it's the most god awful colour and pattern I've ever seen :speechless: :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Well GUS can keep it,it's the most god awful colour and pattern I've ever seen :speechless: :laugh:

I agree, it's like... dodgy tartan for kids.

Would you wear a tartan hat? :rolleyes:

themafia_69 said:
well not here, people who wear burberry have it made, and its a nice brand in my opinion u brits should support ur country :p and im also getting alot of fcuk shirts (have one now and getting more later) it says "too busy to fcuk"
Sorry dude, but that's just funny. You really have no idea..

The fashion gurus :lick:

Hmmmmm, knocking burberry is one thing, knocking the fcuk dodgy T-shirts is another thing, But i do like the jeans. Yes, I'm a consumer whore.

FCUK.. Hmmm, the things you pick up in budget/random stores is one thing, but the FCUK shop itself is pretty nice; expensive mind.

In the words of my brother; At least the "trendy" clothes I wear now look better than the crappy old skater-style look heh

Moonwraith said:
The fashion gurus :lick:

[/size][/size]
Hey,I'm a woman I know about these thing's :lick: Actually I don't,I'm not a fashion victim and never have been :laugh:

Wow! I can buy this cool Burberry stuff at my local Neiman Marcus here in Fort Worth.

All I have to do is stop eating and move into a cardboard box under a bridge to pay for it.

There is too much disposable income in the world...

I have to have this one. Only $995 USD

Attachments

• NM-0AD4_mn.jpe
    NM-0AD4_mn.jpe
    18.9 KB · Views: 63
LeeJend said:
Wow! I can buy this cool Burberry stuff at my local Neiman Marcus here in Fort Worth.

All I have to do is stop eating and move into a cardboard box under a bridge to pay for it.

There is too much disposable income in the world...
This is true,the price of these brand names is ridiculous.I've never paid it and never will. :crosseyed:

Eek,tat is awful Leejend :eek:

Sometimes you just have to let people learn from there own mistakes :)

Unleashed said:
Argh! Chav on the loose!
By the way, Burberry are owned by GUS, a corporation that also own Argos and Homebase.

I was watching their share price go down today. Not sure if GUS share price down with it or not though.
Oh, the BBC news (or maybe ITN) mentioned of burberry's lower profits due to people disliking the chav looks. :p

definitely not what you are buying :laugh: I personally thought this was a very educational thread. Now I know what not to wear if I'm ever in the UK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back