• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help me decide on a christmas present

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Ok kinda of a odd thread but i figured what the hell.

My mom every year is very adiment on getting me a present not that im complaining. She usually spends about 300-400.... i have a few ideas but its harder than you think. What would you ask for?

mooo

thecyberninja
if it were me, i would ask for cash (to go toward house payment) or for her to spend it on my gf so look like the perfect man :D

for you just think of what you need, mp3 player, car stereo, monitor.. just something for fun :p

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I told my parents not to buy me anything for Xmas,so they went and bought me a DVD Recorder.
Does this mean that if I ask I don't get and if I don't ask I do? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
VenomXt said:
lol i feel the same way. aparently asking for money for tuition doesnt count as a present im told lol
Yeah my parents still say things like that and I'm 37.Apparently no matter how old you are your parents still have to buy you a gift :speechless: :laugh:

ejn74

Folding Master!
Political User
Think of a want you have but don't really need. Something you would not necessarly spend your hard earned money on .

Kush

High On Life!
personally right now, i would go for 3 or 4 pairs of diesel pants, not sure you would really want jeans for christmas though

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Personal savings account.

Gifts == the thought that counts. It is more practical to have a savings account setup.

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Johnny said:
A money market account, or, a mutual fund. They are the gifts that keep on giving ..
:laugh:

"Do you have any idea how much the opening deposit on those things are dearie?" :D I could just see it now...

I guess he's trying to give his parents more then I have for the longest time. "I don't know..."

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
themafia.69 said:
personally right now, i would go for 3 or 4 pairs of diesel pants, not sure you would really want jeans for christmas though
I'd go for some more Diesels! Looked at some new ones this weekend, actually. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies