help me decide on a christmas present

Ok kinda of a odd thread but i figured what the hell.

My mom every year is very adiment on getting me a present not that im complaining. She usually spends about 300-400.... i have a few ideas but its harder than you think. What would you ask for?

if it were me, i would ask for cash (to go toward house payment) or for her to spend it on my gf so look like the perfect man :D

for you just think of what you need, mp3 player, car stereo, monitor.. just something for fun :p

I told my parents not to buy me anything for Xmas,so they went and bought me a DVD Recorder.
Does this mean that if I ask I don't get and if I don't ask I do? :rolleyes: :laugh:

lol i feel the same way. aparently asking for money for tuition doesnt count as a present im told lol

VenomXt said:
lol i feel the same way. aparently asking for money for tuition doesnt count as a present im told lol
Yeah my parents still say things like that and I'm 37.Apparently no matter how old you are your parents still have to buy you a gift :speechless: :laugh:

Gotta say I love your avatar Venom, it's given me the retro bug! *starts digging around for Super Mario All Stars*

Think of a want you have but don't really need. Something you would not necessarly spend your hard earned money on .

personally right now, i would go for 3 or 4 pairs of diesel pants, not sure you would really want jeans for christmas though

Personal savings account.

Gifts == the thought that counts. It is more practical to have a savings account setup.

Speaking of Christmas, I almost bought myself a self gift today.

A Dell Axim X51v, but I didn't.

Sazar said:
Personal savings account.

Gifts == the thought that counts. It is more practical to have a savings account setup.

Very good Idea!!!

A money market account, or, a mutual fund. They are the gifts that keep on giving ..

Johnny said:
A money market account, or, a mutual fund. They are the gifts that keep on giving ..

:laugh:

"Do you have any idea how much the opening deposit on those things are dearie?" :D I could just see it now...

I guess he's trying to give his parents more then I have for the longest time. "I don't know..."

themafia.69 said:
personally right now, i would go for 3 or 4 pairs of diesel pants, not sure you would really want jeans for christmas though

I'd go for some more Diesels! Looked at some new ones this weekend, actually. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back