Have we lost our reputations?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Benny again. :(

Benny said:
I'd like to infrom all OSNN members that adding to my reputation will automatically increase your penis size.

No thanks. I'm quite content with mine as it is.
tongue.gif

Benny said:
I'd like to infrom all OSNN members that adding to my reputation will automatically increase your penis size.

If I get anymore points then I will passout from the loss of blood to my pea sized brain if I get morning wood (was going to say e***tion but some don't like that word).

I can't believe I only have 18, talk about tight fisted or what. :p

I changed the limits a little, not sure if you get more pips for more rep tho.. :s

/me thinks that this has turned into a "beg for reputation points" thread :p

I'm on a distinguished road!

Well that's never been said about me before!

Hacked... and we have multiple dots, now I have to get creative and think of some new ranges... :eek:

I have made some extensive changes to the reputation system.
I have changed any negative reputation points to positive as I don't believe in negative points and I will be preventing negative points from being given.
Rather than type the stuff out, here are the specifics:

I think that this is a good way for members to be more active on the Forums. Me thinks. :)

Cool stuff.
smile.gif

The extra pips don't seem to be showing up on the "Members List" page though.

melon said:
A big whopping 0 for me. ;)

Melon

-4. Well I guess you can't please anyone.

Oh well...off to bed.

Melon

melon said:
-4. Well I guess you can't please anyone.

Oh well...off to bed.

Melon

Ok, who the hell did that?
angry.gif

Stop abusing the system, people.

EP: Weren't you going to enable the no negative points hack?

Hmm...strange things happening. Just checked my UserCP again, and I've gone from 53 to 38 points now. Weird.
blink.gif

Wow, if you went from 53 to 38 then that's pretty good... because I went from 46 to 16!

Thanks for the info EP... glad to see that you hacked it to your own preferences. :)

i've gone down to 20 :p

whats the deal with earning reputation power?

If I understand it correctly, the number of rep points that someone receives from you is based on your reputation power. So the less power, the fewer points they receive, and vice versa.

When EP modified everything and our points changed, mine ended up being one point for every person who added to my reputation (16 people, 16 points). Since then, one person has added to my rep and that one person gave me 5 points. I assume that their reputation power at the moment is 5. I hope I'm getting this all correctly. :)

Henyman said:
i've gone down to 20 :p

whats the deal with earning reputation power?

Maybe your reputation precedes you. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back