Has anyone realised that Tuesday is 666 day?

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
I was looking at my instructions for a barium dye test and noticed the date written out as 6-6-6. Now I'm really scared. :crosseyed:

I play beer league softball and we play our division rivals on Tuesday. Funny how that worked out. All sorts of bets going on.

Remake of movie The Omen comes out that day.

Muahahahahahaha :D

Yep, that is why it is coming up that day. It is pretty freaky, we will have to see what happens. I bet there will be a lot of things to right about after that day ..

Graduation for my school is on 666 lol

I hate when people make a big deal about some stupid day that goes along with stupid ****.

O well

We'll see what happends I guess

Would have been worse if it was Friday the 13th, wait, that's not possible :dead:

SOMEONE GET ME A COFFEE FTW!!!

A load of bull - if we didn't count something regarding how long Jesus lived and A.D. , wouldn't it be like 1980 now or sumthin :p

It's not a good number and I don't like the commercial stint they pulled with that movie...but it's 6/6/2006 or 6/6/06 not 6/6/6...and yet I hear mothers world-wide are having C sections like crazy :D

Nit picker! But is as close to 6-6-6 as we can ever get this millenia. It's a once in a thousand year number combo.

In the year 2000 a lot of chinese women were giving birth in a lunar cycle. The year of the Golden Dragon, every 60 years is a golden one and this being a year of teh dragon makde it extra special.

The Moral of this story, my wife now has a golden dragon encircled by jade to celebrate the birth of my son.

technically its
Tuesday, The sixth Day Of June, 2006 :p

Technically the previous three posts were teh lame.

616 sounds like a rapper saying

yo yo get at me in the 616

Blah

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back