Has anyone realised that Tuesday is 666 day?

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
I was looking at my instructions for a barium dye test and noticed the date written out as 6-6-6. Now I'm really scared. :crosseyed:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I play beer league softball and we play our division rivals on Tuesday. Funny how that worked out. All sorts of bets going on.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Yep, that is why it is coming up that day. It is pretty freaky, we will have to see what happens. I bet there will be a lot of things to right about after that day ..

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Graduation for my school is on 666 lol

I hate when people make a big deal about some stupid day that goes along with stupid ****.

O well

We'll see what happends I guess

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Would have been worse if it was Friday the 13th, wait, that's not possible :dead:

SOMEONE GET ME A COFFEE FTW!!!

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
A load of bull - if we didn't count something regarding how long Jesus lived and A.D. , wouldn't it be like 1980 now or sumthin :p

It's not a good number and I don't like the commercial stint they pulled with that movie...but it's 6/6/2006 or 6/6/06 not 6/6/6...and yet I hear mothers world-wide are having C sections like crazy :D

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
In the year 2000 a lot of chinese women were giving birth in a lunar cycle. The year of the Golden Dragon, every 60 years is a golden one and this being a year of teh dragon makde it extra special.

The Moral of this story, my wife now has a golden dragon encircled by jade to celebrate the birth of my son.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut