Half-life2 + Counter-strike Video Footage

It looks really incredible..far better than some of the more recent pics made available. The animation/sounds/voice acting seem to be all top notch!

My interest in the game is back...hope i can still find my voucher!

done, now to watch it
EP I will keep ctorrent seeding it in the hopes you will get it a bit faster :p

Two clips:

Attachments

• Movie Demo.zip
    436.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Movie Demo 2.zip
    887.8 KB · Views: 62
Well the CS footage is definatly new, tho I knew there was going to be a CS Classic, I had never seen it.

some parts of that demo has a feel of serious sam (with the alien spiders) what do you guys think?

The video is pretty poor quality. Game still looks good though, the CS stuff looks fantastic

The giant alien walker things have been stolen direct from war of the worlds!

"Oh we do have one more thing to show you"

Looks damn awesome.
will snag the hires version tomorrow on my 4meg link at work :D

hmm...

- Half-Life 1 is also ported over to the Source engine and will be available at the same time as when Half-Life 2 ships.

could that also mean that it's kinda like a 2-for-1 deal? Buy Half-Life 2, and Half-Life 1 comes with it, but using the HL2 engine? that'd be pretty sweet.
Or maybe it's gonna be a pre-order offer. if so, i'm happy, cause i already ordered mine. WOO

they say it can run on rather low-end systems. exactly how well it can run on said systems is the question. kinda makes me glad that i got a P4 2.4Ghz w/ HT, 512MB DDR400 running dual channel (2 x 256), and a GeForce FX 5200 (ya, i know, not the greatest, but get's the job done). also happy about my DVD+/-RW drive just in case it comes on like 6 CD's like UT2k4 did, so then i can try to make it into one DVD. :)

Another bit of an update, the high res version of everything shown about HL2 at E3 is at FilePlanet. it's nearly 700MB and contains about a half hour of video.

damn. this thread kinda died faster than i thought it would have. lol.

I really HOPE the HL1 running the HL2 engine comes wit it. that will be sweet. it's like taking the best FPS..... and mixing it with an awesome engine for physics and stuff.

yep. that's the vid. quite nice too. lots better quality.

and DAMN you're downloadin that slow. i hope ur not on Cable. i was downloadin that puppy at nearly 3Mbps. had the whole thing done in roughly a half hour. :)

Everyonew should deffo get the hi-res version.
You can still see shadow bugs in the hl2 part though. (The electromagnet throught he container) :(

In they mention the apect ratio of aztec being better, seems a bit giant to me. Cant wait to play it though.

I am getting excited here seems I might get my FREE COPY of HL2 soon enough :)

I got HL1 and Counter Stirke as part of a bundle with my ASUS 9600XT plus my CD-KEY and coupon for HL2 ... I really hope they get this released soon the waiting is killing us lolol

Great looking games they are can't wait to play !!!!!! :D

i've been waiting for this since i first heard a rumor that it might have possibly been thought about to have been made. lol

Also, that little Half-Life 1 on the Half-Life 2 engine is kinda interesting too. It's like.... the most popular multiplayer FPS...... on the soon to be most popular FPS's engine...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back