Half-life2 + Counter-strike Video Footage

Some other torrent sites have the full version of this video. If I remember correctly this was only half of it. Can't remember though because it's been a few days and i've been installing Gentoo. The quality was at least four times better though on the other video, and does HL2 more justice.

errm..... did you notice me saying that there is a High res version on Fileplanet? it's like a half hour long and nearly 700MB.

P.S. since this is the first time i remember seeing you..... though it'd kinda late..... Welcome to OSNN.net. and nice avatar too. WHR is a pretty good show.

HL2, good or not, I couldn't imagine watching a video of someone else playing it for 30mins. Seems a bit of overkill to me.

it's still a good thing to watch. shows a lot more, a lot better than the one at the beginning of the thread showed. no little heavily noticable squares all over because of crappy video quality if you full screen it.

aha, i now know the REAL reason behind the delay of HL2. it wasn't because of the stolen source code, nor the need to improve graphics like some people say it may have been due to "better looking" games coming out. it is THIS!

well that would be an incentive to get it out early.
And we know HL2 is gonna have great gameplay anyway :)

yeh, but still. COME ON VIVENDI!!!! work on one game at a time for cryin out loud. it's only been close to a year overtime for you to work on HL2. ........ i still wonder why i do that sometimes. :-/ not like vivendi's actually gonna pop in, see this post, and be all like "omg, that kid is right....... GET TO WORK ON HL2 YOU TRIBES BUMS"

ElementalDragon said:
errm..... did you notice me saying that there is a High res version on Fileplanet? it's like a half hour long and nearly 700MB.

P.S. since this is the first time i remember seeing you..... though it'd kinda late..... Welcome to OSNN.net. and nice avatar too. WHR is a pretty good show.
Arr, sorry I missed that.

Yeah, I have a founders club membership, so even tho it took me about 24 hours to download... it was worth it :)

tis quite alright, Luna. Took EP quite a while to get to reply to that post anyway. lol. didn't notice it the first time or somethin, EP?

No, I started downloading the file as soon as it was available.

Electronic Punk said:
No, I started downloading the file as soon as it was available.
Perhaps in addition to the ads to pay for the site you should open a paypal so we could buy you a descent net connection? :p

I'll have to try the video later as well since I have a founders club membership :)

uuh.... crawling nanny, the videos there are all from E3 2003. kinda old, and have been seen by just about everyone that has an internet connection about now.

on a side note, Welcome to OSNN.net

I have been gone for awhile, and I havent heard anything about Halo 2 and CS, are they going to be for the computer?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back