GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

please somebody help me!!

argh! i saved my game at the cherry popper place and now i cant load it :( i am really sad as it took me a long time to get there as i'm kind of new to the whole gaming thing, the missions i had completed were:

Ken Rosenberg- The Party
- Back-Alley Brawl
- Jury Fury
- Riot

Colonel Cortez- Treacherous Swine
- Mall Shootout
- Guardian Angels
- Sir, Yes Sir!

Ricardo Diaz- The Chase
- Phnom Penh '86
- The Fastest Boat
- Supply & Demand

Tommy Vercetti / Kent Paul / Lance Vance
- Death Row
- Rub Out

Kaufman Cabs- V.I.P.
- Friendly Rivalry
- Cabmageddon

Pay Phone Missions- Road Kill
- Waste the Wife
- Autocide

Avery Carrington
- Four Iron
- Demolition Man
- Two Bit Hit

Love Fist / Kent Paul- Love Juice

Mitch Baker / Biker Gang
- Alloy Wheels of Steel

Umberto Robina / Cubans

- Stunt Boat Challenge
- Cannon Fodder

Auntie Poulet / Haitians- Juju Scramble
- Bombs Away!
- Dirty Lickin's

- i understand the liklihood of finding someone out there with exactly these missions completed and willing to send them to me is slim, but if anyone has anything vaugley simmilar to this i would be so so so gratefull if you could post it up or e-mail it to me at - infatuation_junkey@hotmail.com

thank you for your time!
Elli x

hi to all members ....iam so happy tht there r saved games in this forums,,....this forum rocks!!.............iam addicted to vice city game...every day i will play it......

..My real problem i have a saved game......can any one finish the following missions only....so tht i can continue the game.....bcoz i cant handle missoins they r diificult ...i tried many times but no use,...so i came here for help...

The following missions are to be completed are.......

FILM STUDIO:

-->> Dildo dildo

Avery Carrington mission:

-->>Demolition man

plz finish those missions only & save it....& give me tht saved filr......

iam giving my saved file...here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyz3mqloeyj

waiting for saved file..PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ :suprised:

Can someone please pass the Demolition Man mission (the one with the helicopter & 4 bombs.) It would be greatly appreciated.
Then could you post it on this board or email me it at <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Full Completed Game File that i finished & Saved of GTA Liberty City if any of you want it. All the missions are 100% completed & all you have to do is drive around the whole city.

Can you send me the files at my email plse

<removed email address>

Thank you

I have the 100% complete saved game if anyone needs it. Your saved game file, under XP, is under C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files

peace

hi mate im new to this forum and i realy need the 100% data so could you please send me the data. please. yuo could send me them on my email adress or you can post them on this forum. :)

post approved.. but I'm not sure if anyone is still even watching this thread..

hi mate im new to this forum and i realy need the 100% data so could you please send me the data. please. yuo could send me them on my email adress or you can post them on this forum. :)

I have a save game with everything done and tons of cash !

Hello,

anyone with a save game somewhere near the missions for Love Fist (the weird band) or the Biker gang? Roughly 40 % complete? My hard disk broke down...

I know this thread seems dead but I've searched all over the Internet without finding anything promising.. Well, thank you very much in advance! :D

Here you go, gitgo.

Those two missions are actually quite enjoyable - presuming you've got a gamepad :) .

I saved at the film studio.

Attachments

• GTAVCsf1.rar
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,784
I have a Full Completed Game File that i finished & Saved of GTA Liberty City if any of you want it. All the missions are 100% completed & all you have to do is drive around the whole city.
send me your saved game files

Is anyone sending out their save games?

Let me know :)

Maybe we can compile the saved games and provide it as a dl?

Definitely will give us options.

:suprised:can some one help me i am stuck on these missions

-demolition man

-shakedown

-autocide

you can contact me at <email address removed> there i will email you the saved game with the missions i cant get passed

peace

oh ya i forgot to mention that i dont realy want a saved game thats 100% completed cause i want to beat it on my own it just that thease levels have been peving me off

thanks

frnds this is my first post and i m asking u GTA Champs a Favour kindly can anyone complete this Dildo DODO mission for me in my save game file i have posted it to and kindly update the file after completing this mission here or E-mail me at <--snip email removed--> ill b really thankfull to him ...

Attachments

• GTAVCsf5.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 858
Shakedown complete, everything else also complete apart from Vercetti Estate

The Boatyard is purchased

Attachments

• GTAVCsf1.zip
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,022
I am looking for a save where only the ambulance missions are done... I realize the chances are probably very slim but if its out there anywhere I would really appreciate it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back