Great Free Programs

Thanx again! I'm happy now! A lot of feedback...

In WinKey I add theese shortcuts:

Win+N --> Notepad (WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE)
Win+W --> WinAmp
Win+I --> Internet Explorer (Program Files\Internet Exploreriexplore.exe)
Win+C --> Calculator (WINDOWS\system32\calc.exe)
Win+F --> FindFilesXP (found at www.findfilesxp.com)

I also use theese (but they are original):

Win+E --> Opens Explorer
Win+L --> Locks the computer w/ password from my evil little brother :)
Win+R --> Opens the Run dialog found in the startmenu
Win+D --> Shows the desktop

xs...tons of things on that site...at first glance it looks like only techies are gonna find stuff to use, but then O hit utilities, and games...very godd proggies, especially the reg cleaner, and the regsearch...

nice post.

Well this is does not have freeware but its great to find mirros for files specially on sites that you have to register to download files and you to lazy like me to do it

http://www.filemirrors.com/

its a great litle site that has helped me a lot :D

nIabI

sorry. this thread is for freeware only, so nobody look at the post above, ok?

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this one yet, but BHO Demon scans your registry for any installed BHOs and allows you to enable or disable them at will.

A BHO is kind of like a plugin for IE which does funky stuff to it... read their article for a far, far better explanation (;))

Yeah, and it's truly needed... a week ago he ran games in the middle of disk defragmentation! Argh...

Me: Didn't you see that disk defrag was on?
Lil'bro: So what?
Me: Arghh!!!!
Lil'bro: Uh...?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back