• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gots a New TV! YAY!

Kush

High On Life!
got a call from my dad an hour or so ago, hey ahmed which should we get, pioneer (38 inch) or sony(43) i told my dad wait im ganna come, so when i arrived turns out the pioneer is not pioneer and is a beac (cheap brand) so we went with the sony,

Edit: Found pics, this seems to be the one that we got,

Sony 43 inch Projection Tv

Kush

High On Life!
yup, i had to mention my parents got it, cuz i dont want to sound like a spoiled brat, i dont carry that much money on me :p

Kush

High On Life!
ohh, i felt like going out and buying a tv today, so i did, 29 inch beac tv 277 dollars

Its not for me, its for our Senior Lounge in School, each Senior payed 50 sr and i went out and bought it hehe
Tommow i feel like going to buy a dvd player even though i already have one just for fun :p

themafia_69 said:
got a call from my dad an hour or so ago, hey ahmed which should we get, pioneer (38 inch) or sony(43) i told my dad wait im ganna come, so when i arrived turns out the pioneer is not pioneer and is a beac (cheap brand) so we went with the sony,
congrats man :D can't wait to see it in 3 weeks :D

themafia_69 said:
Tommow i feel like going to buy a dvd player even though i already have one just for fun :p
lol you just got you dvd player less than a year ago

themafia_69 said:
tv isnt for me, its for the senior lounge at school, wanted u to think i was a spoiled brat for a sec
wtf you bought the school an 800 dollar tv... why man

prodj88 said:
yall have a senior lounge?
of course we.. it's where i used to spend half of my senior days :D im surprised i passed in high school hehehe

Kush

High On Life!
it cost 277 dollars and not 800, and i was joking about the dvd player, that wasnt for me its also for the senior lounge, and thats ganna be like 50 bucks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies